Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 - Figure Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Given the size of Groot, not sure what to expect other than an accessory for Rocket.. OSK might just come up with a custom tiny Groot that I'll pick up

Still keen to see how they package both tho, there might be surprises in the movie! But at this stage I'm reluctant to pay $200++ for another Rocket that looks 90% the same

I wonder if its possible to do a rooted hair Rocket…that would make him more worth the $200 price tag

I think the 1st star lord HS was pretty spot on.
Well apart from
Star lord
Gamora
Groot
Rocket
Drax
Which i have no intention to upgrade yet, i'll take everything else that they are selling.
Hoping for yandu, nebula, mantis and ego.

As for rooted hair Rocket, it might work with Chewbaca. But seeing the rest of rooted hair that HT came out, i prefer the sculpted one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After seeing the teaser trailer, I think I'll be happy with my GOTG 1 Star Lord, since the costume is nearly the same. Not really interested in the other characters at this point. Excited to see them start rolling figures out nonetheless!

I might actually get all of them ... really hoping for Nebula and Yondu though coz my display needs more blue. :lol

I didn't get the first Star-Lord coz the head seemed a bit too small ... I dunno, I thought something was off, can't quite put my finger on it though. With Gamora the horror stories regarding her rubber arms scared me away and I didn't wanna get Rocket and Groot without the others. :(

We def getting another star lord and probably rocket/groot. Doubt we get drax or gamora.

I actually think we might get the whole squad. Not just Gamora and Drax, I think we're likely to see Mantis, Nebula, and Yondu. I'm fully expecting Hot Toys to go all in on this line, the timing seems right release schedule-wise.

Back