Media-Movie ***Guardians of the Galaxy Signature Group*** - All sigs claimed. Thanks!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ***Guardians of the Galaxy Signature Group***

nobody wants Nebula :lol, she's like really cool imo, cant wait to see her on screen
tumblr_n17wv68eWf1rn3zbbo1_r2_500.gif

I had a feeling she would be the last to be claimed.

Re: ***Guardians of the Galaxy Signature Group*** - Last 2 remaining. (Sigs in thread

Any chance on getting a Thanos with GOTG background as you are doing?

Re: ***Guardians of the Galaxy Signature Group*** - Last 2 remaining. (Sigs in thread

Aw crap... too late. Stupid work! :mad:

Ah well... I have to see if I can whip something up myself then.

Any chance on getting a Thanos with GOTG background as you are doing?

Any decent Thanos movie pics out there? On my phone at the mo so will have a look when I get back on my computer.

Hey Greygoose can I have a Groot avatar just like you did for the rest who have their sigs? To pair with the Groot sig you made me! Thanks again man!

Hey Greygoose can I have a Groot avatar just like you did for the rest who have their sigs? To pair with the Groot sig you made me! Thanks again man!

Yeah as soon as I get home I'll message it to you. ;)

Ronin does look good.

Only Nebula is left from the remaining signature group template. There's lots of new material being released for this everyday so expect me to update the front page with more designs. :D

can I switch if I like the new ones?

all in all I think I got the best one :D

Back