Grphyx1 G-Spot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batman to go with Batgirl.

20150308_223704_zpshgk3p3oy.jpg

I agree with Alice, very sinister looking with the minimal colouring. I like it! Personally I'm not sure bout the beasties green tongue, I would like it with just the yellow dragon on the chest coloured, its centred, its the only colour etc, but that's just me.
Awesome work as always my friend :1-1:
x

PS - Hello :wave

OMG!!!!! Shell, how you doing my UK sistah?! i've missed you. Oh the tongue is not shaded in yet, nor will it be that bright green. will be more muted, that was for placement, plus I have a bunch of tiny green frogs that will be in various spots. hellboy once added in the lower middle will be his trademark red. Good to hear from you Shell!!!!!

I agree with Alice, very sinister looking with the minimal colouring. I like it! Personally I'm not sure bout the beasties green tongue, I would like it with just the yellow dragon on the chest coloured, its centred, its the only colour etc, but that's just me.
Awesome work as always my friend :1-1:
x

PS - Hello :wave

Thanks GZodL. Can't wait to get the main characters in and start work on the logo.
It's really coming along nicely.

Hi mate :wave :1-1:
I know, im sorry, between moving and other stuff ive really not been online much. I hope you and yours are doing great.
I think its gonna look awesome, your work is just getting better and better. The duo tone really suit this moody picture, excellent work sweetie :clap :rock
X :peace

OMG!!!!! Shell, how you doing my UK sistah?! i've missed you. Oh the tongue is not shaded in yet, nor will it be that bright green. will be more muted, that was for placement, plus I have a bunch of tiny green frogs that will be in various spots. hellboy once added in the lower middle will be his trademark red. Good to hear from you Shell!!!!!

Thanks GZodL. Can't wait to get the main characters in and start work on the logo.

Now that I am almost finished putting Abe in, I'm starting to feel a bit happier with it.

Holy smokes, that looks all kinds of incredible :clap :clap
Brilliant work :rock
xx

Thank you Shell. I'm just happy when I see you pop up. hope the move is done and you are slowly unpacking. Gotta say moving is just a total pain.

Hi mate :wave :1-1:
I know, im sorry, between moving and other stuff ive really not been online much. I hope you and yours are doing great.
I think its gonna look awesome, your work is just getting better and better. The duo tone really suit this moody picture, excellent work sweetie :clap :rock
X :peace

Holy smokes, that looks all kinds of incredible :clap :clap
Brilliant work :rock
xx

Thanks GZL, I'm kinda excited to finish it up, more than likely will print one out for myself, since these cost a pretty penny to print up. Will be going for som deep shading for Big Red.
Hellboy really pops with all the red. Looks good!

Currently working on a commission piece for my semi-famous cuz in NY.

20150818_082532_HDR-3_zpsnmcwk2e4.jpg

And working in some more details. tough working in this large size for me.

Last edited:
Back