Grphyx1 G-Spot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now the outfit is shaping up nicely.

crop_zps558b7aa6.jpg

Last edited:
I can tell there is more still coming ! I see it !

I love the light transitions from left to right .. even at the base of the columns and back to front. Those are the touches you have to admire when looking at a piece.

Thanks Alice. I like posting the progress so it helps me keep track of the changes, and how long it takes me to complete the work.

Really like the progress.

Yeah JJJ. tons more left to do on her and the background.
I can tell there is more still coming ! I see it !

I love the light transitions from left to right .. even at the base of the columns and back to front. Those are the touches you have to admire when looking at a piece.

I'm in a rancid mood today. but I will say this, some of the art that I see everybody ooohing and aaaahing over is just average. I bust my a55 on these pouring over images for background and texturing. it's a long labor of love for me. So sometimes i really am not in the receptive mood to hear about uniformity of Marble patterns.

When you lay marble you always try to get the cut from the same quarry and mirror the patterns on the opposite.

I'm in a rancid mood today. but I will say this, some of the art that I see everybody ooohing and aaaahing over is just average. I bust my a55 on these pouring over images for background and texturing. it's a long labor of love for me. So sometimes i really am not in the receptive mood to hear about uniformity of Marble patterns.

Ahhh that makes sense. I never really laid marble so I am a little ignorant on that front. But I can see what you are saying. It makes sense.

I am loving the dimension all the details add.

Two big issues on her for me are things that i have futz'd with over and over and for the life of me i can't get them the way i wish. one is her mouth and the second is the depth perception on the steps

yeah i created the entire background as i went along. i actually did not set out to do this with this much involvement. it is what is is right now.:-(

Have not looked in on you for a while G loving the new work great face and pose and there is some incredible small detail work going on too very impressed.

Back