Grphyx1 G-Spot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still sketching in between construction disruption at the ole homestead. Drawing keeps me calm. Although I'm not really a pop culture artist for the most part, I kinda liked the movie:)

Some The Force Awakens Rey art. On the full figure one the head sucks Will prolly re-do her.....maybe.

this was just supposed to be a sketch but JJJ wanted it so i did more shading than I initially planned.
20160119_084208_zpsce9upwg1.jpg

20160116_113201_zps0lt20kgn.jpg

Still sketching a bit. You don't realize how rusty you get until you sit at the desk with a pencil in your hand and a blank sheet of paper in front of you.
bellydancer_zpsv1qtdevj.jpg

psylocke_zpsv20epejz.jpg

She has seen many versions, I think this is the one i'll attempt to color.
img134_zpssknlir7o.jpg

I have been very home sick recently. talking to my father and sister and my friend Elva (you know her:)). You know most of the crap that I've been dealing with recently, with the brick in the door pushing things way over the edge. So yeah she'll be colorful

Well that is what you call getting back to your roots...

I have been very home sick recently. talking to my father and sister and my friend Elva (you know her:)). You know most of the crap that I've been dealing with recently, with the brick in the door pushing things way over the edge. So yeah she'll be colorful

Never allow those things to bring you to far down. You are better than that. Remember that. If you do the idiots win!
Its like voting for Trump !

Back