greyskul castle 1.6 scale..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoko

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
hello..this time i want to share this big proyect i made for a private collector.. and is a commisions work..

this is the grey k castle in 1.6 scale.. so..really big....
hope you can enjoy..thanks to sideshowcollectors for the space..
cartbp.jpg

greyskulcastle.jpg

transformationscene.jpg

jyhj.jpg

gdds.jpg
gcstc.jpg

door.jpg

fbdfb.jpg

dfhdhb.jpg

27568692.jpg

The forced perspective is a really cool element for this! Looks EXACTLY like the opening sequence from the 'toon!
icon14.gif

The forced perspective is a really cool element for this! Looks EXACTLY like the opening sequence from the 'toon!
icon14.gif

Took the words out of my mouth. The forced perspective is a brilliant way to incorporate Grayskull in a display without using up a TON of space. I may try something similar for my 6" figures.

Absolutely beautiful, you should be very proud!!!

many many thanbks guys for your comments.. and yes...this is huge..
33" x 33" x 25 deep--

If that he-man had poseablity I think you'd have to worry about people trying to break into your house and steal it. As it it is It's awesome.

I love it! Two nit picks though and they are both about the castle towers. You should exaggerate the old decaying mortar joints in the towers like the pic and why not just make the towers lean in to complete the forced perspective look that exist within the rest of the piece.

Other than that, post this on a MOTU board and you will get bombarded with reproduction request!

Wow, being a huge MOTU and Filmation MOTU fan I have to say that is magnificent!! I've always wanted to see Filmation's Grayskull in 3D! Very nice work. :banana:google

I love it! Two nit picks though and they are both about the castle towers. You should exaggerate the old decaying mortar joints in the towers like the pic and why not just make the towers lean in to complete the forced perspective look that exist within the rest of the piece.

Other than that, post this on a MOTU board and you will get bombarded with reproduction request!

do you think i can post there???

Excellent work! That Grayskull looks amazing. It looks like you pulled it right out of the cartoon.

Back