Greggo Customs and Paint jobs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really they didnt fit? Normally they fit ok? I should have checked for you then I could have drilled them. Sorry buddy.

Not your fault. I contacted Daniel before posting that and he told me his castings sometimes don't fit TTL/HT like they're supposed to.

Here's another one of Trevors fantastic head sculpts of Kaylee Frye painted for DragonSleeper. I hope you like it?

img2663y.jpg

img2664j.jpg

img2665.jpg

img2666l.jpg

img2667x.jpg

img2668x.jpg

img2669s.jpg

img2670ez.jpg

Heres the last of Trevors sculpts from Firefly that I have had the pleasure to paint for Dragonsleeper this one is of Inara Serra. Another fantastic sculpt.

img2671.jpg

img2672o.jpg

img2673i.jpg

img2674sr.jpg

img2675i.jpg

img2676r.jpg

img2677y.jpg

img2679y.jpg

img2678e.jpg

Awesome Greg! Can't wait to see you bring out a likeness on the Statham sculpt i'm sending you.

Thank you everyone! I can't take all the credit though these are just beautiful sculpts by Trevor, a great sculpt makes a huge difference. As you are all aware, Im always happy to paint mire stuff :)

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/FX3c4qDN1dc" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>
100_2007.jpg

100_2006.jpg

live3.jpg

live.jpg

Last edited:
<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/FX3c4qDN1dc" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>
100_2007.jpg

100_2006.jpg

live3.jpg

live.jpg

Wow thank you so much. I love the video! Can I link it to my facebook page and Blog buddy?

Hello Everyone I hope you are all well?
It has just come round to that horrible time of year, when my tax return has just been filled in, being the fact I'm self employed, lets just say it was a bit of a shock. I wont bore you all with my money troubles, but I just wanted to let everyone who is waiting for paint jobs I will be getting on with them some point next week. Its just I have a few things to sort out this week and the beginning of next week.
Also due to the tax increase in this wonderful country, I may have to start a small increase to the head repaints roughly about $10. Im sorry about that I don't want to do that, and I will try and drive the costs down the best I can. If I have already given you a price on any commissions you want to send me before today then you will have them for the price I have given you.
I do feel really bad about this, but at the end of the day if I don't do this than I don't think I would be able to keep up with the demand, something I do not want to do. I have made many friends on this site and I don't want to lose you, So please bear with me.
I'm also going to be working on some cool full figure customs very soon, which I cant wait to show you all. They will be KICK ASS.
Please let me know what you all think and I hope I don't lose any of you. Thank you guys you are all the best!!!!!!!

Greggo

Hello Everyone I hope you are all well?
It has just come round to that horrible time of year, when my tax return has just been filled in, being the fact I'm self employed, lets just say it was a bit of a shock. I wont bore you all with my money troubles, but I just wanted to let everyone who is waiting for paint jobs I will be getting on with them some point next week. Its just I have a few things to sort out this week and the beginning of next week.
Also due to the tax increase in this wonderful country, I may have to start a small increase to the head repaints roughly about $10. Im sorry about that I don't want to do that, and I will try and drive the costs down the best I can. If I have already given you a price on any commissions you want to send me before today then you will have them for the price I have given you.
I do feel really bad about this, but at the end of the day if I don't do this than I don't think I would be able to keep up with the demand, something I do not want to do. I have made many friends on this site and I don't want to lose you, So please bear with me.
I'm also going to be working on some cool full figure customs very soon, which I cant wait to show you all. They will be KICK ASS.
Please let me know what you all think and I hope I don't lose any of you. Thank you guys you are all the best!!!!!!!

Greggo

:panic: cant wait to see that dude

I think for keystas first video review it's awesome! Not only that it's an honour to be part of it thank you buddy

I think for keystas first video review it's awesome! Not only that it's an honour to be part of it thank you buddy

You welcome too kind sir Mr. Bond is next for my video review. He was to be the first but I was just overwhelm with this project.:clap

Back