Greggo Customs and Paint jobs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gregg

Here is the Indy and Han on back on there bodies, sorry about the picture quality.

Great Painting!:clap

Gregg

There great!

Pulling together a couple of heads to send down to you later in the week.

Thanks again.

Hey, Hey

Here's another fantastic sculpt by Trevor Grove, this is Hoban "Wash" Washburne from Firefly this is paintied for Dragonsleeper hope you like it?

img2654du.jpg

img2655j.jpg

img2656v.jpg

img2657v.jpg

img2658m.jpg

img2659o.jpg

img2660j.jpg

img2661t.jpg

img2662h.jpg

I got my Inception stuff. Total surprise, I was looking for some stuff from Asia but got UK mail instead. Sweet!

The hands were stuck to the paper towel you used and it peeled and left this residue all over them. I was able to remove it without damaging the paint with some cool water so no worries. Dunno if that was a fluke or the norm to happen. The heads didn't do that.

Anywayyyys, thanks! Definitely will be doing future business with you :)

I got my Inception stuff. Total surprise, I was looking for some stuff from Asia but got UK mail instead. Sweet!

The hands were stuck to the paper towel you used and it peeled and left this residue all over them. I was able to remove it without damaging the paint with some cool water so no worries. Dunno if that was a fluke or the norm to happen. The heads didn't do that.

POST PICS!!!! :panic::panic::panic:

Hey mate that's great news! I hope you enjoy them :) as for the tissue issue this is a little strange indeed. I'm sorry about that! At least you were able to get it off. Any other problems please let me know and I'll do what I can to sort it.

Hi mate , did the Rpley and Arthur heads show up ?. :)
I've not had much time to get on and just thought I'd make sure. Great new work mate. :D

The heads don't fit! :slap

I've gotta do something to the inside of the heads because I trimmed the neck post and nothing happened.

No worries, Gregg, the paint didn't come off. Thanks!

Really they didnt fit? Normally they fit ok? I should have checked for you then I could have drilled them. Sorry buddy.

Back