Greggo Customs and Paint jobs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keysta my friend your Bond custom looks amazing Im very jealous how great it looks I may have to do one myself.

Thanks to you I'm starting to go blind from staring at him all the time. You did an excellent paint job Greggo. He's one of my favorite customs figs.:clap
I have some future work for you if you don't mind.

So here's another update for you all. This Marion from Indiana Jones, Its a beautiful sculpt, and a pleasure to paint, this is for my brother Indianaandrews.

dscn1063l.jpg

dscn1064g.jpg

dscn1065u.jpg

dscn1066f.jpg

dscn1067l.jpg

dscn1068z.jpg

dscn1070s.jpg

dscn1072x.jpg

dscn1060.jpg

dscn1057hv.jpg

Cracking paint up buddy :clap

You should have my tanker jacket tomorrow :)

Last edited:
Amazing work. How do I get on the list ? I want to send you something just so I can own a piece of the history that your work is for fans such as us.

Cracking paint up buddy :clap

You should have my tanker jacket tomorrow :)

Thank you mate as always.
I will be waiting for it matey I cant wait to see it and get started on it.

Amazing work. How do I get on the list ? I want to send you something just so I can own a piece of the history that your work is for fans such as us.

Cheers for your kind words my friend, I have answered your PM

daamnn, that eye paint job is superb Greg!, awesome stuff as always!.

Thank you buddy, its so wicked coming from a true artist like yourself, your new HS is looking beautiful my friend.

Hey Guys

Can you smell what the Rock is cooking? This is painted for my buddy ebayarea I hope you like it buddy one down three to go. Enjoy.

dscn1073v.jpg

dscn1074k.jpg

dscn10750.jpg

dscn10760.jpg

dscn1077q.jpg

dscn10780.jpg

dscn1079c.jpg

dscn1080q.jpg

dscn10810.jpg

I love the ROCK, I was thinking about doing a sculpt of him next year for some movie customs that he has been in, god I love those movies!!!

Back