Greggo Customs and Paint jobs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone

I have been working for some time on a Batman Returns Penguin custom, I was looking at this at the same time as Elvis lol. I have got a tailor looking at the costume and making a fat suit. Im thinking about offering this as a full figure and maybe even costume sets as well.

At the moment the head will have hair thats not sculpted so the hat can come on and off.
And a tailored Fat suit. Like the one worn by Danny Devito in the movie.

At this stage I just want to know if people are interested in something like this.

I dont want to take anything away from WGP as they are doing a fantatsic job. So this is just a Interest thread at the moment.

If your interested please let me know and I'll add you to the list.

Thank you all

Greggo

I'd want a penguin , I have Catwoman on the way , my Nicholson Joker is already here and Penguin would complete the set for me.

Platty, every time I get a kid talking back to me in a thread, this enters my mind!!!!! EVERY TIME!!!! :lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/2YkPwWv9ivU?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/2YkPwWv9ivU?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>​

Hey Guys

Can you smell what the Rock is cooking? This is painted for my buddy ebayarea I hope you like it buddy one down three to go. Enjoy.

:hi5::yess::clap

Thank you Greggo! This is even better than I expected. You really made the sculpt come alive! You are "the great one!"

Heres a little project I have been working on for my pal Teddy Daniels. I have added the Bickle. T to the back and made the 2 patches.

Hope you like it buddy.

dscn1082r.jpg

dscn10830.jpg

dscn1084x.jpg

dscn10850.jpg

dscn1087l.jpg

dscn1086w.jpg

dscn1088w.jpg

Awesome buddy!!! :rock2

Thank you very very much for doing this for me, the patches and lettering looks awesome

Heres another little extra I have done for Teddy for his Taxi Driver.
The photos are not great at all, had to take them quick with the iPhone. Its made of three pieces.

1. Yellow Card
2. Photo
3 then the plastic cover.

photo1ro.jpg

photoau.jpg

Back