Green Hulk PF value on the rise!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish they'd reissue the grey, as they've been through so many hands and tongues...

XmasHulk.jpg

P9260183.jpg

Hulk-PF.gif

PlanetHulkPFc02.jpg

P4070036.jpg

I feel pretty lucky since I just bought my Green Hulk this past September for 325 shipped. The seller actually paid more for shipping out of his own pocket. And for me, this is my favorite Marvel PF just because of the character.

I feel pretty lucky since I just bought my Green Hulk this past September for 325 shipped. The seller actually paid more for shipping out of his own pocket. And for me, this is my favorite Marvel PF just because of the character.

Would the seller would happened to be,the great Fritz of this board ?Cause He sold me my 2nd green Hulk for 400$ and I know he had to ate a lot of the shipping costs wich I thought was very cool of him.

Would the seller would happened to be,the great Fritz of this board ?Cause He sold me my 2nd green Hulk for 400$ and I know he had to ate a lot of the shipping costs wich I thought was very cool of him.
No, I do not think that was his name. I kinda felt bad cause he estimated the wrong weight.

....and Totally worth it! :

Hulk04.JPG

You guys are trying to kill me. :monkey2:monkey2

The raise in value is most likely due to the impending movie. Here's hoping it will cool down a few months after the movie drops so I can snag one. :duff

I don't think that will happen. :lol

THis piece is starting to rise like the Doom exclusive and we all know that hasn't dropped in quite sometime. Movie or not.

You guys are trying to kill me. :monkey2:monkey2

The raise in value is most likely due to the impending movie. Here's hoping it will cool down a few months after the movie drops so I can snag one. :duff

Back