Green Hulk PF value on the rise!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I missed out on this Green Giant and am still kicking myself. With everything I have on Pre-order, it looks like I'll have to wait to win the lottery...chances are slim since I don't even play :banghead

My advice to the people that missed out and still want the Green Hulk PF is to buy it now. Once the movie hits it will be over. The price will probably jump up to at least $1200 if not more.

I have already dubbed this the Summer of Marvel. :lecture

From the Iron Man movie to the Hulk. Plus Sideshow has a couple of Marvel PFs in the pipeline already so hold your seats because things are about to get a lot crazier. I know there will be a lot of "I should have gotten one when they were $900" It happened with Doom, with the Alien bust, Predator bust, and it will certainly happen with the Hulk. The prices haven't dropped on those either.

Hulk is even more limited than Doom....That PF is bound for Glory.

I say 2000$ in 2 years.

Wow!!! The auction ended for $895.00 plus $80.00 shipping...Thats a total of $975.00!!! Now that is cool!!...:)

800x600_anim-1.gif

My advice to the people that missed out and still want the Green Hulk PF is to buy it now. Once the movie hits it will be over. The price will probably jump up to at least $1200 if not more.

Well then, here's hoping the movie sucks! :lol:lol

really happy to hear that the PFGreen Hulk has risen in value. hopefully,, one day it will catch up to the value of the grey hulk..

*crosses fingers*

I don't think the price of Green Hulk will be determined by the movie that's coming out. For the most part, people are not as enthused about the movie than they are with Ironman. The Green Hulk is going up in price, because, just like the 1/4 PF Indiana Jones, it's THE definitive Hulk to own, bar none. Everything else falls by the wayside. Andy knocked this sculpt out of the park.

I also believe the release of The Thing PF also necessitated the purchase of the Green giant. because they look so good together. Plus . . . Hulk is one of the original Avengers. And now that Thor is being released, you only need a few more to complete, and you still need the Hulk.

Either way, it's a win-win. THAT's if you have it in hand. Sucks for those who are still looking. I picked mine up for $370 shipped, and I thought I was ripped. Now that he's climbed in price, I'm glad I got in early when he just came out and flooded the market.

Also, there is a chance he will surpass Doom. Hulk is more universal than Doom, by virtue that he's a superhero (not a villain), and he doesn't need anyone else to make a movie (Doom still needs FF4). So, the star quality of the Green guy is definitely more.

Its shooting up because of the film no doubt but what doesn't help is that people are definitely keeping it in their collections....this one isn't floating around too much because they are ending up in collectors hands. I guarantee it goes over $1000 by the end of the summer if not higher by this time next year.

The only way to deflate it is to have a film version done in the same size and even that will only take it down only a couple of notches.

Would the seller would happened to be,the great Fritz of this board ?Cause He sold me my 2nd green Hulk for 400$ and I know he had to ate a lot of the shipping costs wich I thought was very cool of him.

I think I got your Hulk then, cause I traded with Fritz.

Thanks,thats my wife.

Your wife is BEAUTIFUL Shai!

You are a VERY lucky guy and you sure don't need anyone else to tell you that but I thought I would state the obvious anyway.

Love the picture! That is very cute. Thanks for sharing.

I started collecting way too late to be able to afford the SS Hulk but that is okay.

I am just focusing on other great statues. A person can't have everything. I don't want everything. If you can have everything where's the:bounce ?

I'd be lucky to get my significant other anywhere near my collection, much less, planting a kiss.

Really? My wife rubs my Hulk's head for luck on a daily basis. :D

Back