Green Hulk PF value on the rise!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I'll wait until the market for these cools down. It sucks that I am getting into the Marvel PF scene so late in the game...:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Wow - I wonder what the Grey is worth........not that I would sell............maybe........

Yeah, I've seen a lot of Grey's on Ebay but hardly any Greens. I think the Green version's value will be equal to the Grey's in no time. I paid 750 shipped to Canada and I have no regrets, it’s a great statue.

Green will fetch more than grey very soon.green is more popular.He will surpass Doom also eventually, probably next year....Expect an all time high in june with the release of the movie.

S6300348.jpg

When the economy gets bad enough, people will be selling theirs to pay for food. That's when I'll strike...:mwaha

I still love grey...and Shai...I'm glad you are not my stock broker....you were the one who talked me into getting the grey over the green....better looking and would be worth more $$. :lol :lol

Rory that's an awesome pic of the green hulk! :rock :rock

I still love grey...and Shai...I'm glad you are not my stock broker....you were the one who talked me into getting the grey over the green....better looking and would be worth more $$. :lol :lol

Rory that's an awesome pic of the green hulk! :rock :rock

:monkey2...Jen, grey still the one to own....Its just that personnaly, Having them both side by side, made me realize I prefer the green...:eek:

Remind me never to buy anything off of you Shai. Your collection is a bit to "intimate" for my tastes. :lol:lol

j/k, hand over the Hulk now!

Back