Green Hulk PF Pics!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jedi_Mike said:
I Absolutely love this piece and it was worth every penny. Although I will admit it does make you want to get the Grey one to compliment it as well....:D

Not me. The thing is so big that another one would make it very difficult to enter my room.

Lol, I could see how this massive thing would make the "one is enough" policy but I can't help it I want the Grey. I prefer the "Mr. Fixit" version of Grey Hulk so hopefully sometime down the road We'll get one of those...At this point honestly I can't wait for Cap!!!

Idioteque said:
Waitlist converted. Hulk to be let loose in New Zealand!:D
Just put myself down on the waitlist - if i get it i get it if i don't i don't still not sure bout it but I see this doing a Doom and being impossible to get a hold of

The Greys have disappeared from ebay. No Greens up for auction, a few for sale in ebay stores though. Not cheap. I have to keep reminding myself of the reasons I passed on a Green when I remember that it was available from retailers for months at $276! :lol

"I made the right choice, I made the right choice, I made the right choice...."

:monkey3

Khev said:
The Greys have disappeared from ebay. No Greens up for auction, a few for sale in ebay stores though. Not cheap. I have to keep reminding myself of the reasons I passed on a Green when I remember that it was available from retailers for months at $276! :lol

"I made the right choice, I made the right choice, I made the right choice...."

:monkey3

Well I'm kicking myself right now. This is going to cost me a lot more than I was hoping. Even the one for $400 has shipping of almost $100.:emperor

Darth Loki said:
Well I'm kicking myself right now. This is going to cost me a lot more than I was hoping. Even the one for $400 has shipping of almost $100.:emperor

That's a rip. Sideshow shipped it to me for less than $25.

There is that whole bit about volume shipping discounts, but there is no way that the actual shipping will be anywhere near that amount, esp if you use UPS or FedEx.

$280 shipped still seems like a good deal. :monkey3

customizerwannabe said:
Yeah, but deep down...you know you didn't.:D
:lol Nah, the Hulk just wasn't meant to be for me. My wife isn't really a fan and for the price, size and focal point in our house it would be we'd both have to really love it for it to be a keeper. Captain America was initially a stretch and I've already used up my "Seriously honey, he's my favorite of all super heroes and has been since I was a kid" speech. :cool:

I've gotten more than a few "You're still selling the Hulk right? Because that thing is like having a dog in the house" comments so right before Cap ships the Grey will officially exit the building (on the flip side I'll get a free exclusive Cap plus some change out of the deal.) ;)

I'm just kind of like Bilbo after the Ring was destroyed. I know getting rid of it is proper but I still want to ask about it and look at it even after the decision is made. :)

Last edited:
WTF nobody commented on my hulky,you bunch of rotten SOB's

hydrobud said:
DSCN1901.jpg

DSCN1903.jpg

DSCN1905.jpg

DSCN1909.jpg

DSCN1914.jpg
]

Do you think the value of the green is going to keep inflating?

1000 is a lot so i'm not convinced

Back