Green Hulk PF Pics!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What made you sell him, did you get a good price for him ??

I sold him, let me refrase that, I was made to sell him for fanicial reason I held on to him towards the end I was down to shin akuma, attakus vader 1 and of hulk, at the time my reasoning was vader 1 was way harder to find shin akuma just came out a few months ago so it was getting what it was getting now, I can't remember exactly but I was offered over $900 which at that moment was the most it's ever gotten, what made it even more painful was that a week before I sold my EX doom pf and was still recovering from the anguish.

I sold him, let me refrase that, I was made to sell him for fanicial reason I held on to him towards the end I was down to shin akuma, attakus vader 1 and of hulk, at the time my reasoning was vader 1 was way harder to find shin akuma just came out a few months ago so it was getting what it was getting now, I can't remember exactly but I was offered over $900 which at that moment was the most it's ever gotten, what made it even more painful was that a week before I sold my EX doom pf and was still recovering from the anguish.

It does suck when you have to sell parts of your collection. Especially ones that mean a lot to you. I nearly had to sell a few pieces last month from my collection because I' had to quit my job & move. My parents found out & wired some money into my account so I didn't have to because they knew how how much they mean to me.

It does suck when you have to sell parts of your collection. Especially ones that mean a lot to you. I nearly had to sell a few pieces last month from my collection because I' had to quit my job & move. My parents found out & wired some money into my account so I didn't have to because they knew how how much they mean to me.

Good for you brother, never let them go, is not the monetary value is the sentimental value that makes these pieces to us. :duff :duff

Back