Green Hulk PF Pics!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SolidLiquidFox

doing it...for all of us
Reaction score
From Mastermold in SF:

IMG_0302.jpg

IMG_0309.jpg

IMG_0305.jpg

Great googamooga!!!!

Damn, thats thing is huge! I think its about as big a my 2 tear old niece! I wish I could have been able to afford this guy and Jabba:monkey2

HE LOOKS EVEN BETTER THAN THE GREY !!! more menacing... I want him also....Hulk rules !!!

Shai Hulud said:
HE LOOKS EVEN BETTER THAN THE GREY !!! more menacing... I want him also....Hulk rules !!!

I agree. Don't know what it is, but with the green, look like you can see more details with the shadowing.

Very nice!! Andy did a bang up job on this. If I had room and money I'd get this because I'm a huge fan of Andy's work.

SolidLiquidFox said:
The shading on the green paint job does jump out more. He even looks meaner in green. More Mastermold pics:

IMG_0308.jpg

Hulk no like StatueFoum website.....Hulk only like SideshowFreaks...

Got my order in at alterego. The thought of having this masterpiece in a showdown pose with my Wolvie comiquette was too much to resist.

HULK SMASH CHECKING ACCOUNT!!!!!

Wow! With the current trend of these threads, I wasn't expecting to see actual pics. :lol

Hulk does look amazing. Excellent job by Andy. :rock

The green version looks great!! :clap

If it wasn't for Jabba, I'd have got this piece but the release was at a bad time to say the least.

Back