Green Hulk PF Pics!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alice Adrenochrome said:
Exactly! I also think that the muscle shading on his body has more contrast. Not to much, but just enough to make him look better than the Grey...

Contrast definately, not only with the muscle tone but the base as well; I vastly prefer the green.

Just got mine delivered to work and man the box is huge! and heavy! I had to lug that thing across campus to my classroom. Can't wait to crack it open when I get home!!:rock

Jedi_Mike said:
Just got mine delivered to work and man the box is huge! and heavy! I had to lug that thing across campus to my classroom. Can't wait to crack it open when I get home!!:rock

Damn, now that is dedication to collecting. I salute you sir!

Lol, my kids all wanted me to open him up and display him here but I have a special spot picked out for the Green one at home. Although my Sideshow collection at work is growing...:lol

Khev said:
hulkposeac5.jpg

*Great* lighting in this pic Boba. Looks almost Alex Ross-ish.

Was thinking the exact same thing....

:chew

Wow, this is an amazing piece. F'n wow!

Here he is, True Believers! Hulk 28/1000 has just arrived :cool

EDIT:

imag0004yz5.jpg

imag0006as9.jpg

Last edited:
Here are some quick pics I took last night of mine, uploaded them to my photobucket so I could do this on my Prep period at work. I was so excited about it I totally forgot to check the edition number...Its truly my new favorite thing right now and even my wife said "You can't put that back in the box, just leave it out" which is really cool since it was supposed to be a birthday present and that's not for another month. On with the pics!

IMG_2725.jpg

IMG_2730.jpg

IMG_2728.jpg

IMG_2727.jpg

I Absolutely love this piece and it was worth every penny. Although I will admit it does make you want to get the Grey one to compliment it as well....:D

I got mine this past weekend, but there are a series of scrapes on his right hand about and inch and a half long. They're deep enough to go into the top layer of paint. There's also a black pen-looking mark on one of the fingers on the left hand. I am not happy about them, so I'm sending him back for a replacement.

This already sat a week unshipped the first time it was supposed to ship and now he arrives damaged. Seems like I'm not meant to have him. :monkey2

Got mine today, only thing I've noticed are that it has little occasional whitish splotches of paint, where the green looks slightly faded....not enough for me to send it back...but am I brave enough to touch it up...what the hell paint would I use :emperor

Thanks! I think there are a few model shops around Glasgow that I could have a look in.....but I had no idea something so simple could look so...so badass! :maul

Back