Great looking John Connor HS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drunk_leprechaun

Super Freak
Reaction score
This HS was commissioned by fenix on the OSW boards. In my opinion, it is a lot better looking than the HT hs or any other custom connor hs made so far.It captures Bales frown perfectly! I'll be puting this on the HT connor when it arrives.

jconnor.jpg

jconnor5.jpg

jconnor4.jpg

texture close up

jconnortexture.jpg

jconnorcloseup.jpg

heres a link to the original post.

https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=101857

Cheers!
Nanda

It does look very good. It looks like he used the scene in the trailer where Connor is squinting due to the flare that he is using to see in the dark as reference.

I'd say it looks better than the prototype Hot Toys sculpt.

Amazing sculpt, wasn't there an early proto ofthis sculpt posted a few weeks back? The ears were off in that, but now it looks much much better!

Amazing Bale headsculpt. Looks flawless to me. Will this HS be going for sale and does it fit a TT body?

Pretty good likeness, looks very cool. I have to agree with DinoLast though, he looks a bit too skinny for my taste, although I haven't been following the Salvation promo that much (to avoid spoilers) to exactly know how Bale looks in it. Would have to see it painted to see if it looks better than the HT version.

Great sculpt, I think your right Wofford either him or Ed (eskulltor) whom did the Matt Damon sculpt, very similar style

Very impressive overall and a lot of the details look great, but something about the whole look just doesn't sit right. I'm actually happier with what HT's releasing. Definitely a better Bale portrait than either HT Wayne head though.

Back