Great looking John Connor HS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Usually you have to have 50 posts to access the For Sell section. But people can contact you directly. Its just to avoid scammers, but if you have feedback elsewhere that usually helps avoid potential problems.

Oh, and a listed price is required.

Thanks for the info. :D

I've bought from Fenix before from statueforum.com. He's got my reference.

Thanks Jesse :banana and your item shipped out today.

And here's a WIP of Marcus

Mwright.jpg

Just got mine now, Morbach it's better for real. The pix are great but DAMN this is so on. I want this sculptor to do up the Forest Whitaker - Ghost Dog:Way of the Samurai I want to get done. Gonna send a pm

Fenix, thank you

I wish I knew someone over on onesixwarriors cause I could pay them to get it for me cause I don't have an account there. I am dying to get my ht connor but if I get this head and put it on it then that figure is just unstopable.

I wish I knew someone over on onesixwarriors cause I could pay them to get it for me cause I don't have an account there. I am dying to get my ht connor but if I get this head and put it on it then that figure is just unstopable.

You can pm Fenix here. He's the one selling them.

I sent him a PM over a week ago about getting one of these, but never heard back. Maybe I'll try going thru OSW.

just pm'ed him at OSW. anyone know for sure if he's still offering casts of this? it's simply unbelievable. 2 of the best custom sculpts i've ever seen have been bale - first andy b's bruce wayne, and now this. spoilt for baleness.

Back