Grave Encounters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rock83

Super Freak
Reaction score
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8FBRATbJoA"]YouTube - Grave Encounters (2011) - Official Trailer [HD][/ame]

I'll check it out...looks like a crapload happens, not like Blair Witch, although I like that flick as well.

But they pretend it is! "Did you see that?" Uh, no, no we didn't. We didn't hear anything either.

BTW, when is this flick supposed to hit? October?

Seems like it'll be a fun takeoff on all the goofy night-vision ghost hunting shows that are all over cable. Plus, I tend to enjoy haunted house movies.

I never finished all of Blair Witch, lost interest about 30 mins in. This looks cool though. I'm not a huge fan of ghost horror movies but I'll at least watch this when it hit OnDemand. The chick in video/pic is creepy.

I am another one of the suckers for this kind of movie. I will see it in the theater...alone...not be scared by it...and buy the DVD to go right along side Blair Witch, Blair Witch 2, Paranormal Activity, and Paranormal Activity 2.

I have no idea why I love these movies so much, but I do.

Can't wait to see this one.

Edit - Looks like it is supposed to be released in August.

Might check it out...
looks interesting, and I've always found old Asylums disturbingly creepy...
Ski will be all over this one!!!
:rock!

:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

I'm ____ing there ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DID SOMEBODY JUST SCRATCH ME!??!?!?!?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGLa5DHHfbs"]YouTube - GA Highlight: 1.1.1 - "Bobby Mackey's Music World" - "Demonic" Scratch Marks on Zak's Back[/ame]​

Last edited:
This is JUST my kind of movie. I'm there.

same,there is this abandoned building a 30 minute drive from me where it used to be a Mental Instituion during the 80's and were doing illegal,grotesque experiments on the patients.
That's what i think of when i see this trailer,me and a few buddies have talked about going sometime but for now,it's just a thought :lol

same,there is this abandoned building a 30 minute drive from me where it used to be a Mental Instituion during the 80's and were doing illegal,grotesque experiments on the patients.
That's what i think of when i see this trailer,me and a few buddies have talked about going sometime but for now,it's just a thought :lol

Yeah this reminds of the abandoned hospital we have here in town. The 4th floor was the psych ward and the basement has its ghost stories. I wanted to film inside (you know to catch some bull____ on tape) but nobody would come with. It looks like they're slowly tearing it down now.

I find these type films the most intriguing.

I'm interested. I like these kind of films, against better judgement. I think REC is one of my favorites of the genre (REC 3 was recently announced, btw).

Back