Grand Theft Auto V

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GTA V - September 17, 2013

I'm I the only one who's disappointed with the music in this game? It always seems like the song selection Rockstar picks are a knockout but this games stations are just overall lacking. Other than that this is the best game I've played all year. Defiantly a AAA title in ever sense.

Way to many ****ty hip hop channels...

That was one awesome thing about GTA III, VS and SA on the Xbox, it would play your own mp3's as a music channel.

Damn I wish they'd put mp3s on this now. It would be awesome to link ur music with the game.

If im not mistaken you can change the reticle to ''complex'' and pistols will have a dot surrounded by a circle, rifles are an X and shotguns are a dot and a semi circle. I don't mind the Dot.

About to load up the game so I'll give it a go. Thanks.

Got it. Installed it. Played the first couple missions then went to the strip club. I got kicked out for touching the girl to much. :(

So regarding bigfoot...
Spoiler Spoiler:

Having fun playing this but damn wish there was more blood or at least make the gunshot wounds more realistic. Thats the thing that I loved about Red Dead Redemption, those headshots were very graphic and the closeup kills were awesome. The interacting with people isnt all it could be in this as well. I wish cops and people were smarter. Definately one area that needs major improvement.

I'm nearing the end of the story, definitely a much better story than that of IV.

But boy, do I wish I hadn't done all the assassination missions. Getting enough money for properties is going to be a ***** now. I can't believe I didn't even think of waiting until the end in hope of having the most money possible for stocks.

I'm nearing the end of the story now.

But boy, do I wish I hadn't done all the assassination missions. Getting enough money for properties is going to be a ***** now.

Not when you finish it,
Spoiler Spoiler:

Make fun all you want. But where the heck do you guys get health from? I know from safehouses, and the lone carryout I found so far. But I can't find any food joints, and hot dog stands don't sell. Other than that complaint, im having a blast. I been pretty much screwing around for the last two days, on jet skis playing with sharks.

Only health I've found is in safehouses or in random spots in missions.

My biggest complaint is the awful music, and you can't go in any of you're properties really.

Make fun all you want. But where the heck do you guys get health from? I know from safehouses, and the lone carryout I found so far. But I can't find any food joints, and hot dog stands don't sell. Other than that complaint, im having a blast. I been pretty much screwing around for the last two days, on jet skis playing with sharks.

Soda machines replenish your health for a dollar. Also, you can find health, armor, and weapons when diving for hidden packages.

I haven't tried it, but couldn't you call an ambulance in GTAIV for quick healing?

Andddddd the credits are rolling. They're very long too. I'm at about 20 minutes right now so decided to post here. I didn't expect to finish it this early, but due to freelance work being slow at this time of year I've had much more free time.

I'm not going to spoil anything, but I will say that I'm satisfied with the ending. Most people should be too I reckon.

This is a game where although I've finished it's story, I'm actually looking forward to gaining 100% on the save file, and upon the opening of Online, going for that Platinum trophy.

Ive been seeing the collector's edition sell pretty good. Is it worth paying 100+ more for it?

Andddddd the credits are rolling. They're very long too. I'm at about 20 minutes right now so decided to post here. I didn't expect to finish it this early, but due to freelance work being slow at this time of year I've had much more free time.

I'm not going to spoil anything, but I will say that I'm satisfied with the ending. Most people should be too I reckon.

This is a game where although I've finished it's story, I'm actually looking forward to gaining 100% on the save file, and upon the opening of Online, going for that Platinum trophy.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Wow. It sounds like a short story :(

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Wow. It sounds like a short story :(

It's definitely not short. At least 30 hours I'd say. Like I said I've had nothing to do at home everyday since Tuesday's release. Last time I looked at my statistics, I still had around 10 missions left, and had 9 hours on each character. I'd look again now, but the credits are still rolling....

Just looked at my statistics after finishing the credits.

Trevor - 11 hours
Michael - 14 hours
Franklin - 11.5 hours

I have done most, if not all, of the side missions too but that's still a pretty good time frame for the story/game's length.

Lost a customised Banshee, but recovered from the impound :rock

Did the torture mission, wasn't as bad as it's made out to be imo.

Hope that other than doing separate stories for DLC like with IV that they add another character (like Borderlands), some RC bomb missions like in III and generally more side missions.

Done 3 heists so far, only got paid for 2 though :(

Back