Grand Theft Auto V

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GTA V - September 17, 2013

I am not sure why you idiots (well only one idiot here) are even bothering with a petition. It is already known that is gonna come out on PC even if they haven't officially announced it. **** there was even a job postings a while ago from Rockstar for specifically porting the game to PC.

Please ! I know you don't like pc gamers but help us get the game.

I don't recall anyone saying we don't like PC gamers, if they did I must've missed it, so it was quite possibly the minority of people in this thread.

People are being negative towards you as you are acting extremely immature and because we just can't figure you out with you bi-polar esque mindset. You start by slamming the game, demanding a PC version. Then you buy it for PS3, at the midnight launch of all places, saying you have to play this "masterpiece". Then cos of it's graphics, decide to sell it on after playing it for roughly 10 minutes. Also, the fact that you blatantly ignore some respectful replies and somehow only see the insulting ones is rather odd.

We like PC gamers. Some of the people here actually are PC gamers I believe. But we only like them when they shut up and stop trying to act superior to everyone else. If you really were "superior" then you wouldn't need a petition to help you get one of the biggest game releases of the year.

Please ! I know you don't like pc gamers but help us get the game.

Whom has said they don't like PC gamers?
It is the fact your banging on about PC gaming when you knew that the game was not going to be released on the PC for some time.
And then you threw your toys out of the pram because the graphics were not to your taste.
All you needed to say was I don't really like the console version so I will wait for the PC version.
Are the graphics really that bad?
As I consider the only use for a PC and gaming is strategy games were I only like using a mouse and the graphics on them are terrible and the same goes for world of war craft.
I banged on about the ps3 controller pad , I went out today and bought trigger extenders which transforms the pad and feels fine now.
Why could you not you live I with the game and enjoy it?
As when it comes out in 1 year on the PC nobody will care about this game as almost everyone will be playing the next gen games.
And by that time the graphics on GTA5 on the PC will not be as good as games on the ps4 and Xbox one.

Just saying that is all , why not pester rocks tar for a PC version.

My first impressions so far. I wasn't blown away at first. It looked like a more polished GTA IV. I was wrong. They've improved every possible aspect of the game. I'm about 5 hours in and I think I can safely call it a masterpiece. I've done a bunch of missions and activities and I'm only getting more impressed as I play. I just did my first heist and it was so bad a$$. Amazing game.

I think the fact that some people are disappointed is just a testament to how crazy the expectations are on Rockstar games. They've made what I consider to be one of the most incredible games of this generation and people are still expecting more lol. You can't please everyone, but Rockstar sure has tried.

If I had any complaint it would be how long it takes me to lose my wanted level sometimes. I must've driven around town for 15 minutes one time just for a 3 star. Just when I think I've lost them, a car will spawn ahead of me before I can turn off. Grrr.

I think those disappointed people are whining attention seekers.

When a rockstar game fails to live up to the hype, it is still one hell of a good time.

My first impressions so far. I wasn't blown away at first. It looked like a more polished GTA IV. I was wrong. They've improved every possible aspect of the game. I'm about 5 hours in and I think I can safely call it a masterpiece. I've done a bunch of missions and activities and I'm only getting more impressed as I play. I just did my first heist and it was so bad a$$. Amazing game.

I think the fact that some people are disappointed is just a testament to how crazy the expectations are on Rockstar games. They've made what I consider to be one of the most incredible games of this generation and people are still expecting more lol. You can't please everyone, but Rockstar sure has tried.

If I had any complaint it would be how long it takes me to lose my wanted level sometimes. I must've driven around town for 15 minutes one time just for a 3 star. Just when I think I've lost them, a car will spawn ahead of me before I can turn off. Grrr.

Omg no! Your just gonna have to wait a year or never because you want "epic graphics". I'm pretty sure most PC players bought the game already and don't care about a petition.

Raises hand. I'd be happy to buy this on pc, but since I can't I won't.

Graphics do make a difference, but even as a big graphics nut, I'm not going to rob myself of this game because they might one day release it on pc or the next gen consoles. That's crazy talk. Boot up those consoles and enjoy, people! A game like this doesn't come out that often.

CBG > solid "epic" snake drama queen. The game is spectacular!

Bought my first vehicle. Curious if i can just respawn it if i lose it.

At first i didn't like Trevor, just because he was so dirty, but he's quite a cool character.

Wish i could switch to Franklin and spend some of the loot though

Bought my first vehicle. Curious if i can just respawn it if i lose it.

At first i didn't like Trevor, just because he was so dirty, but he's quite a cool character.

Wish i could switch to Franklin and spend some of the loot though

I hope it keeps vehicles you buy. What about vehicles you upgrade? If you don't put it in a garage are you ****ed?

Finally got the ifruit app running last night. Got my custom license plate (which I assume also shows up online) and played with chop for a bit, pretty cool.

The scenery is definitely cool, especially on top of the mountain with the tram ride. Saw a couple of other people up there enjoying the view and taking photos so I shoved them off the edge.

The more time I spend with it I gotta say this is probably the most fun I've ever had with a game :D A fitting swansong for this gen of consoles.

I'm 6'8", massive hands, not skinny, never had a problem with a PS3 Dualshock.

So, you have girl hands? :nana:

Ok, so if there are a 350,000 PC Nazis our there, and at $50 a pop, that's $18 Million

Rockstar just made damn near 1 BILLION Dollars on DAY ONE ALONE? Do you think a PC petition will even register on their radar?

I think not...sorry PC nutjobs, please come back to reality. Your ***** does stink, just like the rest of us

Last edited:

i think that solidsnake needs to go on a pc forum and talk about his puter', at least theyd care over there. anyone who cant afford a gaming computer will never ever know what gaming on a pc is like. he talks like people will be like "i know right???" ill probably never build a gaming rig and i have crazy tech talent. his "buddy" probably built it for him and he doesnt even know what stuff does inside. he probably adds plug and play leds to it thinking to himself "man, im good at working on my pc" while calling the guy that built it for advice. why does he even have consoles anyway? just to have something to compare his machine to? he should install a giner in there, theres prolly plenty of wasted heat he could be utiilzing while hes dropping loads over frame rate and anti aliasing all the do dah day.

Back