Grand Theft Auto V

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah yeah, you're on PC so you can give money away. It used to be that way on consoles I believe. I remember when online first started, hackers were handing out billions to random people :lol

But Rockstar intervened and took all that back.

When there was the Adder duplication glitch, I probably got over $50 mill out of it. But of course with their ridiuliously priced vehicles and what have you, it goes fast. I got $1.8 bill left over after buying 5 apartments and filling every garage with 10 cars.

Ah yeah, you're on PC so you can give money away. It used to be that way on consoles I believe. I remember when online first started, hackers were handing out billions to random people :lol

But Rockstar intervened and took all that back.

When there was the Adder duplication glitch, I probably got over $50 mill out of it. But of course with their ridiuliously priced vehicles and what have you, it goes fast. I got $1.8 bill left over after buying 5 apartments and filling every garage with 10 cars.
Not sure if I'm understanding you correctly. You can't just give money away on PC - you have to have hacks to do so. I figure it's the same for consoles. Have you never come across a hacker spawning money bags out of the sky?

5 apartments/garages? That must be part of the recent DLC because you could only have four last time I played.

Wish I could get on, but my computer is about crapped out and I'm not sure it can handle it... :lol

Not sure if I'm understanding you correctly. You can't just give money away on PC - you have to have hacks to do so. I figure it's the same for consoles. Have you never come across a hacker spawning money bags out of the sky?

5 apartments/garages? That must be part of the recent DLC because you could only have four last time I played.

Wish I could get on, but my computer is about crapped out and I'm not sure it can handle it... :lol

I'm pretty sure there was a feature where you could send money directly to another player and then they got rid of it. I have a buddy that said he had a billion sent to him and Rockstar took all but 100k away.

There's a whole heap of them... Just tried the stock ones, but they look promising. The tracks are great fun though, reminds me of that old 4D sports driving game. Corkscrews, loops, boosts, moving obstacles and huuuge jumps.

But - they haven't added any of the new assets to the creator yet. Hope they do it quickly.

Didn't play TLAD, but it seems like it will run just like the Orgnization DLC but as Bikers. I guess a lot of stealing meth missions.

I wonder if we'll get GTA IV on PS4/Xb1? With all the DLC? Rockstar mentioned once they're considering it.

I'd love GTAIV on PS4. I much prefer that dreary city atmosphere. And yes, Zombie Apocalpyse is long overdue for this.

I would too! Especially to relive that glorious multiplayer, and since I need a way to play the DLC...I'm too afraid to start it on PS3, and see rockstar announce a remaster :lol but the dreary city atmosphere would be great though, no lie.

I still play GTAIV online time to time... it's LOADED with ****ing hackers. They'll teleport you to the sky and you fall to your death. Ironic that I complain about that, while I can glitch under the map and kill people through the inside of buildings :lol

Back