Grand Theft Auto V

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Story DLC will never happen. And at this point, it's pretty redundant to do so since GTAVI will be out in a couple years and they're either putting all resources into that or Red Dead.

Import Export DLC is out. Costs $32 million with in game money to buy everything.

Rockstar took all the money from my last account, so I just went and bought a new modded account. $400 if you want all the DLC with Shark Cards? **** that.

If they end up doing it again, I'm going to stock pile the most expensive sports car and stuff four garages of them which should be around $60 million.

Did anyone try the Gunrunning DLC? I think it's their best update by far, but very expensive. Luckily they never wiped my hacked account and I already bought everything up for about twenty or so million. You can fully upgrade a few of the guns into looking completely different now. You get the mobile center semi thing that is about half a block long which can hold a car.

The bunker is pretty awesome, it's pretty much a batcave.

I still don't know how to play GTA online. Every time I tried a new game, some ghetto kid is cussing trough my speakers since I don't know how to mute other players. :lol

I always have mics on mute. Although there can be some funny fighting to listen to. My favorite is Black guys cussing out little kids. "You punk ass *****!"

I always appreciate lighting someone up with the fighter jet and here the "Ahhhh man c'mon" come over the mic. That feeds my soul :lol

I like taking out jets with the buzzard. People that only use jets get furious when you take them out of it. I hear all kinds of anger. Most popular phrase is "****ing modder".

The new update is ok. Sucks you have to spend so much though. I heard the SAM doesnt lock on aircraft so Im sticking with the cannon on the APC. Its worked out ok so far. But to be honest, Im kind of bored playing it already. I need Red Dead Redemption 2 to come out.

Knight Rider's KITT is in the game now!

Only $6M ha ha

I played this for 2 minutes.
They want to force you to buy a building/conference room first and a stand alone car garage .... in order to pay them $6M to drive KITT around.
lol get stuffed Rockstar :D

Big update today. Flying Deloreans, jet packs, and car submarines.

I lost my last account's money and bought another one like a year ago. I did the smart thing and bought up multiple garages and stuff the most expensive sports car at the time in them so I can just resell them for money. I got about 30 million and about 130 million in storage.

The new bunker is upwards of 5 million for the best one... R*'s greed knows no bounds. It's all about the dumb shark cards.

Just started playing this on pc... and is it just me or is the optimizating kind of ****?

I get way better FPS in Witcher 3 and Battlefield 1 which looks ten leagues better than this game.

Yeah it's open world but the graphics is pretty much last gen for the most part, so I'm a little confused here.

I identify with LC way more than SA. The dreary weather, the buildings etc. The cityscape is way more interesting to look at then dumb downtown LS.

I also love the Subway system. It's quite fun losing someone after you've been trolling them by driving on the tracks in the northwest section of the center island and then they cannot ever get you since you can just change positions underground.

I identify with LC way more than SA. The dreary weather, the buildings etc. The cityscape is way more interesting to look at then dumb downtown LS.

I also love the Subway system. It's quite fun losing someone after you've been trolling them by driving on the tracks in the northwest section of the center island and then they cannot ever get you since you can just change positions underground.

Agreed 100%. Poking fun at LA culture was good to see, but it got a little out of hand IMO. Almost too close to SR territory now with the multiplayer. LC seems more realistic overall.

Both games, however are excellent and should be what other SP games strive to include at launch.

Agreed 100%. Poking fun at LA culture was good to see, but it got a little out of hand IMO. Almost too close to SR territory now with the multiplayer. LC seems more realistic overall.

Both games, however are excellent and should be what other SP games strive to include at launch.

I also liked that the MP in IV was an even playing field. Everyone starts with nothing.

Although I haven't played it much in recent memory due to the amount of modders that **** with the servers and R* don't care to do anything about it.

Back