Grand Theft Auto V

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the game will come with Dualshock 4 features

GTA 5 Adds PS4 DualShock Tricks - GameSpot

seems gimmicky, but I can't judge because I have never used the controller.
Is the flashing lights off the pad a little distracting, I had to remove the LED's from my headphone volume thingy because its annoying when gaming in the dark or watching movies

seems gimmicky, but I can't judge because I have never used the controller.
Is the flashing lights off the pad a little distracting, I had to remove the LED's from my headphone volume thingy because its annoying when gaming in the dark or watching movies

It's easily the most comfortable controller ever made, leaps and bounds beyond the DS3. The real issue the DS4 has is the poor rubber, short battery life and yes, that damn annoying light bar. Swiping the pad to change radio stations is convenient, having disco lights reflecting off my TV however, is annoying. I seriously need to get them 3rd party stickers or just stick a tape on the bar. :lol

Not having the option to switch off the lightbar is insane. Hopefully they release a 2.0 pad with better battery life too.

Just picked up Far Cry 4 collector's edition, and this...

15626232938_db2fb9abfc_z.jpg

:yess::yess::yess::yess:

The Game is Beautiful, it's not a Big Wow, but still beautiful in 1080p

however it does suffer from some of the problems of last gen and that is a bit of frame rate drops .

The Game is Beautiful, it's not a Big Wow, but still beautiful in 1080p

however it does suffer from some of the problems of last gen and that is a bit of frame rate drops .

Yeah some of the gameplay videos(although these arent the best to judge final quality from) seem to show toned down graphics from what we saw in the next gen trailer(maybe that was the pc version), its a little disappointing for console gamers I suspect.

Still...... I would consider the new FP mode and gameplay enhancements to be the main attraction, not the graphics. The PS4 is only a modest improvement over the PS3 anyway

PS4 is way more powerful than the PS3, remember the PS3 only had 256MB of memory, PS4 has 8GB. You'd probably notice more of a difference if they're compared directly, the thing that's most easy to notice is the 1080p resolution, plus the better framerate and all the vegetation.

Yeah some of the gameplay videos(although these arent the best to judge final quality from) seem to show toned down graphics from what we saw in the next gen trailer(maybe that was the pc version), its a little disappointing for console gamers I suspect.

Still...... I would consider the new FP mode and gameplay enhancements to be the main attraction, not the graphics. The PS4 is only a modest improvement over the PS3 anyway

the best way I can say this is "are u high?"

Its a huge difference, both graphically and in terms of overall capability. GTA V, from what I've seen in videos and in all the launch trailers, etc. looks LIGHT YEARS ahead of the ps3 version. The framerate, the sheer amount of things they can put in, graphics, etc. are very much improved. I owned the ps3 versions of this and the last of us and the ps4 version of TLOU looks much better, GTA looks a lot better like i said in trailers but I'll be able to see it more when I get the next-gen copy in tomorrow first-hand. The game could honestly/maybe (if its considered) win GOTY again…the ps4 is the most powerful next-gen console out.

Played a couple of hours of it...I dunno, I was excited for the FP view, but it's actually pretty hard to use. Driving is nearly impossible for me :lol

Still, it's nice to be replaying the story with the improved graphics. The new songs are nice, and every time I hear a cat I have to stop and watch it :lol

Back