Grand Theft Auto V

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weird how they never released any dlc story stuff for this one did they? Ballad of gay tony and the biker gang one was fun.

The reworked assets and effects are astounding, and I thought it looked impressive already on PS3, but this blows it out of the water. You can even see puddles on the road. :clap

I listened to CVG's commentary impressions on the game and they said that it truly looks next gen most of the time. November 18th can't come sooner.

The depth in the world is insane.

No wonder Kojima is jealous, this totally outdoes the PS4 version of Ground Zeroes. Granted. MGSV is drop dead gorgeous with it's 1080p 60fps visuals, but as for things to do and admire in the world itself, I don't find much that is engaging.

i can't be the only one who thinks this should have been delayed last year am i? Imagine the hype knowing all this information now, seeing the visuals my god. Granted i didn't need to buy it on 360 but at the time we didn't know it was coming or when for next gen and i couldn't wait knowing it was out lol.

Im looking forward to playing the story in FPV, im guessing cutscenes will pop you back to 3rd person then throw you back into 1st once over?

Honestly, the prospect of first-person mode doesn't really excite me in and of itself. However, the thought of that paired with a VR headset like Playstation's upcoming Project Morpheus has me drooling.

i can't be the only one who thinks this should have been delayed last year am i? Imagine the hype knowing all this information now, seeing the visuals my god. Granted i didn't need to buy it on 360 but at the time we didn't know it was coming or when for next gen and i couldn't wait knowing it was out lol.

Im looking forward to playing the story in FPV, im guessing cutscenes will pop you back to 3rd person then throw you back into 1st once over?

Considering that they actually got it to run on the last-gen systems it wasn't something that they didn't commit to, and of course it sold really well. It's really great how much they've done for this next gen version, it's not little things at all, it's a huge amount of work and improvements.

I think it was a business decision.
There are going to be a lot of repeat customers on next gen systems.

Back