Grand Theft Auto V

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GTA V - September 17, 2013

I'm STILL not even at my 1st heist, I keep getting interrupted (not just from work) trying to enjoy the story mode. Yesterday a group of neighborhood kids had a party at my place and ended up trashing my place (and my collectibles) and ate all the Oreos, milk and guava juice I was saving for a GTAV marathon. Today a giant 10 foot python was found near the bushes 20 feet from my place. We spent hours hunting it and caught it few hours ago. :thud:

RE: investing, I think you can do it after the mission has started, but you'll want to get all 3 guys to profit, so find out what stock is and get everyone to buy before the mission starts.

I'm now at 80% completion. I just need to finish a few races, do 20 more stunt jumps, 6 more under the bridge, and a few activities aside from 11 more story missions.

I've clocked in 64 hours of play time in spite of only having a few hours in the evening to play. That's crazy. It took about 4 years of starting and stopping to finish GTA IV.

I'd say the one time I was smart enough to put it all down with each character, I made more than in any mission so far. After that, buy some properties that will give you some weekly earnings.

Last edited:

I know for a fact that if you hide in your safehouse the cops come right in after you. I've tried it a few times after I've lost their line of sight so I could swap clothes. They come almost immediately. Unless that's a "glitch". Lot's of those.

I know I've been having trouble playing online though. Several of the times Sunday I tried TDM I ended up on a team of one vs. everybody else. :cuckoo:

DOOD! You have better luck hiding in a bush! (and I seriously mean that) I robbed a store, ran across the street and hid in a bush and the cops didn't find me. Not sure if they fixed that. But yeah they will come into your house. I had 5 stars after I got Franklin's new pad since he has a great vantage point to take out people on the strip but they finally made their way in and took me down.

When should you sell the stock ? Should you wait for it to go higher or sell right after it goes up ?

The best way to make money in the SP is go do the Lester missions with Franklin and save right before you do. He'll tell you who to kill and who benefits. Once you know, reload your save and invest in that company, finish the mission and then sell the inflated stock.

i made miley
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

The character actually looks good. The men all look horrible in the custom creator.

its only temp, i want to win a race to show her off then im gonna go back to normal clothes

That's all I play is online I got me a sick condo, sick cars.
I don't even play the story anymore. the story is boring after its complete

Everyone just try's to kill me on GTAO. Not as fun as I hoped for.

I've found the easiest thing to combat *******s who do that is to look at the map as soon as you spawn and if someone is near you move to a location where no one is. And continually watch the map for people coming up on you. If someone does be at the ready and shoot them, or Ive found getting into your car and drive around the same block while they try and catch you to be effective. They lost interest in about five laps after they realized what I was doing and moved on. Or you could always just go Passive.

Finished the game with close to 95% complete.
Spent so much time with this game, I don't think I have it in me to go online now anyway. Kinda tired of it? I dunno.

Ended up saving 3 assassinations missions for the end, and then ended up making about $150 million+ , for each character. Bought the golf course and everything else just for kicks.

That was it for me. Don't think I have the patience or desire to collect 50 ufo parts and 50 scrap letters, just to make 100% lol

Haven't touched it, since Beyond Two Souls came out now.

Prolly won't go back, cause then Lego Marvel is next for me.

Then next gen, next month.

GTA V confirmed for PC in 2014

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/grand-theft-auto-v-coming-to-pc-in-early-2014-report/1100-6415514/

my take

Buy it now if you have a Console, Batman arkham's coming, then next Gen - Watch Dogs .. but if you really want it on PC and you're willing to wait, it's your call .

Ah yes, but it will probably have outrageous system requirements. My computer can play Skyrim with almost max settings but crashes to desktop when I try to play GTA IV. On another note how do you think online will affect the modders? There are some seriously awesome mods for IV, it would most likely be amazing to have them in V considering the immense scale of the game.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Back