Gothitropolis "Raven" figure by The Four Horsemen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last update they were going to have painted samples this month. So, still a ways off. I'd guess August/September at the earliest.

well they are behind because they didn't like the way their first company was doing the figures so they had to start from scratch with a different but better company

i'm very happy with the updates they've been sending, the amount of details on the figs is insano

here's one painted sample

60db4f34de97c20f8b3792eeec7bb026_large.jpg

and here's some cool wip they sent like 2 months ago

58edfd528f49397bd6b5c4adf98817c7_large.jpg

yeah these birds,once released are not going to sit around long

Glad to hear everything is moving forward. I think the rooster and the eagle are my favorites.

I almost died of laughter at the Cool Whip pic. :rotfl

Glad to hear everything is moving forward. I think the rooster and the eagle are my favorites.

I almost died of laughter at the Cool Whip pic. :rotfl
LOL

touche

I'm glad you guys appreciated my silliness. LOL.

There were definitely more variants that I wanted to pick up beyond what I'm getting in my KS. I just hope they don't come out around SDCC because then I'll have the same problem I did last year. Too much stuff to buy around then.

the worst thing about having sdcc around the corner is having no job ugh................but im still going to try to go

I'm very excited to see these in production now. The best part is that they are already paid for. Looking forward to the next Four Horsemen Kickstarter, if they decide to go that route, for the Mythic Legions.

Back