Gothitropolis "Raven" figure by The Four Horsemen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it wrong that I'm most excited for the duck?? :rotfl

Just pledged for a Raven and Duck, but will probably add the phoenix once unlocked :pray:

Nope. I thought the Duck was ****ing stupid until I read the backstory for him, and now I want one too. :hi5:

Might go for the starter set, it's the only international tier with any decent value. 68 bucks for just a single Raven is insane.

the Duck is my least fav...I'll probably end up selling him...have to wait to see him in hand

looks like i will be shooting for all 12....i haven't pledged any funds yet but i have until mid august to get the funds in....thanks for whom ever pointed this out....:)

No problem. Just making sure I know what I'm getting into. I'm probobly gonna jump in and back it a little bit too. I think want a black and white raven set, and Quixicotal.

No problem. Just making sure I know what I'm getting into. I'm probobly gonna jump in and back it a little bit too. I think want a black and white raven set, and Quixicotal.

I am after next the White Raven,The Owl,The Rooster and The mystery figure (rumored to be a Bald Eagle)....and probably the wings

went ahead and became a backer. 124$.

Black raven, white raven, Quixicotal, and the battle pack with the alternate head and sword.

Got the variants I want for now. If I have the money in March of next year I'll order the rest.

Yeah, you can change your pledge at any time. You can add any more birds you want just by bumping up the total (in the Add-Ons section) by $33 for each additional bird once they are unlocked.

As long as you pledge at a level of $30 or more, you can add on anything you like. So, you could get the Raven and then add on variants ala carte.

I was trying to figure out how to do this. How do you add on figures?

(I just grabbed the last level 19!)

EDIT: Nevermind. I figured it out. I ended up going with Level 19, plus 3 figures (I'm planning on the Cardinal, Minotaur the Duck, and Quetzalcoatl.)

Last edited:
Hey teemu... don't worry about The duck. I went ahead and just pleged 33$ more to get one, now that they've confirmed the duck feet... there is a rumor that the griffon will be getting Lion feet too....

Durr I can't figure out how to do the Add On. I get through to an amazon page to confirm payment, but want to add some figures. someone please help.

Back