Good Hotel in San Diego for SDCC 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They do.
th_wink-1.gif

last year the board names were very small in comparison to real names, so it was hard to read them. I think people made comments about it, so hopefully improved for this year.

Oh I see. Perhaps I missed it on the Freak Party threads. I swear I only saw real first names on those badges.:duh

Example of Name Badge:

SCOTT
ssf: mesa

It'll be fixed this time around I'm sure.

There are still freaks I've met a couple times who I don't feel comfortable calling by their real name as the board name is just easier, or I can't remember their first name because only meet up after a few drinks when memory isn't firing on all cylinders. Also, could you really call "p!tu" by any other name than "p!tu?"

Also, if we're ever out in public drinking together at a bar, and your board name is "buttmunch" or "ballsquat," don't blame me I call you that. "Darth Predator" may not fly in front of the local (non-SDCC) ladies either. :lol

Example of Name Badge:

SCOTT

There are still freaks I've met a couple times who I don't feel comfortable calling by their real name as the board name is just easier, or I can't remember their first name because only meet up after a few drinks when memory isn't firing on all cylinders. Also, could you really call "p!tu" by any other name than "p!tu?"

Also, if we're ever out in public drinking together at a bar, and your board name is "buttmunch" or "ballsquat," don't blame me I call you that. "Darth Predator" may not fly in front of the local (non-SDCC) ladies either. :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:lol that would be so hilarious!!!

Example of Name Badge:

SCOTT

:lol Now you've got me thinking of all the user names here and how utterly ridiculous it would be to hear someone called by those names in a bar.... Mine is just my last name.

"Hey SixMillionDollarMan Guy, get me one to.... Yeahhhhhhhhh a shot, I said Yeager DAMMIT!!!!!!! Hey Guy never mind on the shot Darth Predator has got me! Yo Ill where are going?!?!?!?!? RESTROOM WTF!!!!!"

"Weak..."

It's really funny when you have Freaks in your cellphone under their board names! :banana :lol :lecture

I was planning on going this year for realz and my wife's cousin planned he's freaking wedding on the very same weekend of SDCC, they announced this in August of 2009, I was like YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING Me........ :banghead :banghead :banghead

I WILL be there for 2011 for sure, ain't nothing stopping me, this is good to know though so I can save and plan in advance on where I'd need to stay and how much it can run, $$$$ is not a factor if I have a ball park of what I need to get the party started with my Freaks!!!! Too many friends on here and faces I know that I need to meet in person, GOD this is BULL???? this year, I'm still so pissed.... :mad:

Ski not going + Bam not going = Agen not going

I wish no one was going to Con, but it sold out faster then ever .... crowds. body odor. "ortized."

:monkey4

Back