Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The running scene is already legendary they'd be crazy to cut it at this point, lol.

I hope the full scene shows the human characters running next to them. :lol
1702425412006.gif

1. I can’t stop watching that.
2. I can’t stop laughing.
3. BOBF levels of lulz confirmed
4. Wish I could see JAWS face when he sees this lol
So I’m watching this and I’m like… “yeah so” I thought I was supposed to be impressed with the light effect in the background or something… it then happened… Perfection! I lol’d HARD!

lol it’s funny how that is tame by todays standards .

Now they will just show full on boob on most shows

What bugs me the most about the running is that it destroys the perfect sense of weight and scale that Gareth did in 2014 that movie is unparalleled when demonstrating gravity, weight and the enormous sense of scale he was able to create.

Roaches run fast meh

You can't go anywhere without seeing AI artwork around every corner. Facebook is full of posts of celebs at real life events but the images are all AI! :slap
lol I know and some people fall for the fake posters of movies or pics of celebrities. A lot of these can be hilarious tho. I follow a cursed Ai page and it can get hilarious sometimes

What bugs me the most about the running is that it destroys the perfect sense of weight and scale that Gareth did in 2014 that movie is unparalleled when demonstrating gravity, weight and the enormous sense of scale he was able to create.

Roaches run fast meh
Yeah I just gave the 2014 movie a rewatch as I attempt to make my way through the "monsterverse", and it's a lot better than I remembered. And really conveys the immense size of these creatures better than anything else. So it's a shame to see what has become of this Godzilla by the later movies, which seem to have lost all the artistry that was in the first one.

Roaches run fast meh
Agreed, but these movies departed long ago from 2014's tone. They pivoted hardcore to a different kind of audience.

Back