Godzilla vs King Kong

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going to feel so weird going to a theater my first since Sonic lol

I?m super excited

Looks to be the best movie in this series which honestly is not saying much but lets see.

I?m super excited

Looks to be the best movie in this series which honestly is not saying much but lets see.

Yeah if Sonic was my last theater experience ever I’d be pissed. :lol

Bad Boys For Life and Sonic were my last movies in a theater. Between the excitement to see this and the surrealism of sitting in a theater again, it’s going to be an emotional experience.

Timing, KOTM came out along with Endgame and other BO hits, this movie is coming at a time when theaters are just opening again really and new movies have been scarce and people are starving for a big screen theatrical experience and it seems like the perfect film for a big screen experience.

I?m super excited

Then you got to see a masterpiece my friend. Sonic is without a doubt the best video game movies to come out . Best movie ever lol

Bad Boys For Life and Sonic were my last movies in a theater. Between the excitement to see this and the surrealism of sitting in a theater again, it?s going to be an emotional experience.

Sonic was my last time in the theater. Sadly I won?t see this in the theater but I can?t wait to watch it

Timing, KOTM came out along with Endgame and other BO hits, this movie is coming at a time when theaters are just opening again really and new movies have been scarce and people are starving for a big screen theatrical experience and it seems like the perfect film for a big screen experience.

I thought KOTM was released after Endgame? At least a month if I’m not mistaken.

Director says Godzilla is 350 ft tall with Kong being a Kong sized head shorter. They also determined both would in fact fit on a modern U.S. aircraft carrier.

I thought KOTM was released after Endgame? At least a month if I’m not mistaken.

I didn’t mean to say it was direct competition, more pointing out it was a year loaded with popular movies and KOTM had to get really good buzz to pull its weight and it didn’t have that steam.

Not to say GvK won’t actually be better overall, but it’s helping the film and franchise that it’s coming at a time when movie goers are feeling a little “starved” for something new and good, looking to get out of their homes and looking to see movies in a theater again. It’s a perfect storm to do well in.

The plot was mostly nonsense but it was entertaining.

I wouldn't have minded if it was a little longer because things get a little rushed near the end.

I didn’t mean to say it was direct competition, more pointing out it was a year loaded with popular movies and KOTM had to get really good buzz to pull its weight and it didn’t have that steam.

Not to say GvK won’t actually be better overall, but it’s helping the film and franchise that it’s coming at a time when movie goers are feeling a little “starved” for something new and good, looking to get out of their homes and looking to see movies in a theater again. It’s a perfect storm to do well in.

:exactly: :lecture

Is the UK the only country where cinemas are still closed? The vaccination programme is in full flow over here yet all the fun things are still all closed.

Back