Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, what's up with the RIC website? I get redirected to a newly redesigned website that is partially in English. It looks like you can even set up an account now. That would be great, except there seem to be no Godzilla products at all. Maybe they just aren't listing anything that was up for order prior to today.

Edit: After reading the ABOUT US section, it does seem that all the normal Godzilla lines will be there and that indeed people outside of Japan can now order directly. WOW!

https://us.ric-toy.com/about-ric.html

People in the X-Plus Facebook group are thinking the lack of Godzilla product on the English site could be due to licensing issues or perhaps a glitch. Either way, hope it's temporary.

People in the X-Plus Facebook group are thinking the lack of Godzilla product on the English site could be due to licensing issues or perhaps a glitch. Either way, hope it's temporary.

From the ABOUT US section. :*Some of our items available on domestic store can not be ordered from oversea due to licencing

Doesn't explain why there are no Godzilla items visible now, unless as I said before, they aren't listing anything that was for sale prior to the new website, and no new Godzilla offerings have been made yet. If they pop up and I can't order them direct, I will continue to go through my source.

So that’s the new Gigantic Shin? Is that open-mouth head permanent or switch-able? I think people who bought the 1st version are *exhaling* now for that new head looks much better with such pose IMO.

I believe the new open mouth head is permanent. I would love to get the new one, but I have no room.
I still like the closed mouth though.

Seeing X-Plus re-release Shin 4, It'd be good if they do the same to Shin Godzilla form 3 but with different head/ color scheme. Then again, it was sold through Ric site so the chance is slim but one can hope.

In the milk it for all it is worth department....

They should have done swap out heads on the red one the first time.

I decided to check on a suspicion I had regarding the new RIC website. As I feared, if you live in the US, you are no longer able to view the Japanese website with all the Japanese offerings (like Godzilla). You always get redirected to the US site. I asked my contact in Japan to look at the link for the new website, and she was unable to view the US site. She sent me her link and again I was redirected. It sucks that now I have to ask her to send me pictures each time an exclusive is offered to see if I want it. Just an unnecessary extra step.

At the very, very bottom of the page there's a section with direct links to each of the other versions of the site.

Godzilla 1962 coming from NECA and more.

37132639_261322567986247_8916847655527645184_n.jpg

Here's some pics of a couple recent purchases. Just these fellas hanging out together.

GODZILLA 2018 005.jpg
GODZILLA 2018 006.jpg
GODZILLA 2018 007.jpg
GODZILLA 2018 008.jpg

It’s amazing news, just hope I like the Legendary designs. Hopefully they don’t just rerelease Godzilla but enhance some of the lacking details on the original and improve on it, their 2014 is the best for accuracy but like his spines and face lack some detail, more teeth would be great.

Back