Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks pretty cool, but personally I would just go for the Non Ric with that one...but then again I always preferred old school Mecha and Heavy arms Kiryu to this version!

Said it before and I'll say it again: vinyl of the year. This thing is a triumph. A massive improvement over the 25cm and, honestly, my favorite Burning Godzilla piece ever released. That's right -- I even prefer it to the GBG. It's very much a "gigantic" 30cm figure, taller than most (if not all other) Godzillas in the scale and girthy as hell. The slight head turn gives it a boost of dynamism and power. The burning areas are bold and vibrant. The eyes almost appear to glow.

This was never my favorite suit; it's always felt gimmicky to me. But I can't stop staring at this figure, especially when placed next to its buddies on the shelf. Perfectly done. I thought it would merely meet the bar where the 25cm fell below, but X-Plus knocked it out of the fuggin' park and created a classic. A future grail for sure.

It's so good I almost want to go Heisei only with the collection. They've absolutely nailed this era.

2rdbtr5.jpg

2vmbmew.jpg

IMG_0120_zpsia61wcie.jpg

The 1995 looks much better than I thought it would. Mine is on its way and can't wait. Thanks for the pictures, truly a impressive figure!!!!

I got my 30cm Burning G today. Blade3327, you are correct about this figure. It is awesome and it looks great with the other
Zillas in my collection. For anyone on the fence about this figure, it is a must buy. Do it.

Got mine earlier today. :) Despite a loose waist, he's easily my favorite of the bunch. XD The size and red makes him stand out.

DSC00711.JPG
DSC00713.JPG
DSC00712.JPG

So torn as to whether to order standard or exclusive. I already have the large Bandai DX figure displayed with Garuda so I would want to display this without. Still......it would be nice just to have the Garuda,

Hello Everyone,

I posted this over at Toho Kingdom and thought I would share this here as well......User Fermix over there did a side by side comparison pic as well.

So I got my Neca Shin Godzilla on Thursday and I have to to say it is a really nice figure in hand. But, like many have said, the head is a bit to long and wonky looking. I removed the head and let it sit in boiling hot water and just kinda molded it and pushed the snout and lower jaw in and then quickly put it under cold water. Definitely an improvement, and a simple fix. I think it made the head look more like the Shin G we saw in the movie.

What do you guys and gals think?

lI1JR3Z.jpg
xNfp1t3.jpg
8YlBjc3.jpg

Looks nearly perfect now, will definitely be doing that to myself. Mine was supposed to come today, but something went wrong with UPS and now delayed til Tuesday

Looks nearly perfect now, will definitely be doing that to myself. Mine was supposed to come today, but something went wrong with UPS and now delayed til Tuesday
Please Maul, don't do that to yourself. I think it would really really hurt.

Here is my NECA Shin Godzilla with the previously fixed head and new repaint. He goes nicely with my other Shins that all also have retooling and repaints. :)

8vBfi7y.jpg

mwqFoYq.jpg

Here is my NECA Shin Godzilla with the previously fixed head and new repaint. He goes nicely with my other Shins that all also have retooling and repaints. :)

8vBfi7y.jpg

mwqFoYq.jpg

Nice dude!!! Now all you need is the Kaiyodo maquette or vinyl kit of Shin's 4th Form and you will be solid!

Back