Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think early estimates are indicating a later on in the year release but I can be wrong usually x-plus doesn't take long

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thing I don't like about X-Plus is they are so quick once they show a finished piece, they take all their time getting from sculpt to painted sample, then it's like only 2-3 months from preorder to ship, not a lot of time to save and budget and many pieces don't stick around long at retail.

One day I'd love to have the Gigantic '54, it's one of my most favorite Godzilla's of all and deserves that size in my collection, but I also have some really awesome '54 stuff already so a bigger one is not enough of a reason right now to take money away from other things.

I just need this 64 in my life. He's like 50cm tall.

a30caf3b4bc6c3b167221abbcce7e3a6.jpg

Given size and cost, '84 is my most wanted Gigantic Godzilla, then '54, probably a tie between Shin and '89. As much as I like 2014, I'm happy enough with my 12" NECA, with 2014, I'd only want a bigger one if that's my only way to have Legendary Kong and Godzilla somewhat in scale together.

Thing I don't like about X-Plus is they are so quick once they show a finished piece, they take all their time getting from sculpt to painted sample, then it's like only 2-3 months from preorder to ship, not a lot of time to save and budget and many pieces don't stick around long at retail.

Yea I see what you mean. Some toy companies take a year or two to release a figure they showed off. Hate that. seven months should be the way to go.

Yea I see what you mean. Some toy companies take a year or two to release a figure they showed off. Hate that. seven months should be the way to go.

I think 5-7 months is a healthy time between preorder and arrival, enough time to plan, but not so long you lose interest.

Awesome to hear! And yes I just have to have that figure as well! It's so cooooooool!

How do you guys feel about the Hederah figure? Anyone else getting it or are you guys just excited for the Godzilla figs only? I personally want all the villains at some point, but it seems hard to find Megalon and Gigan. I should have bought that Gigan that came out a few years back, I still regret it. And Megalon I hardly ever see made, anyone heard any news of him popping up anytime?

Oh also I am super excited for the 1st form shin x-plus figure and the chibi 1st and 2cnd forms! Those looks so amazingly adorable!

You can get Gigan at 30cm very easily. The 25cm ones are harder as they are not reissued. Megalon has only been a 25cm so far. I love the villains as well but I prefer the 30cm hedorah to the 25cm so I'm skipping that one.

The new Titanosaurus is gorgeous though.

I'm actually excited for this 30cm shin.

66c6943268b007c2c2d76645b5d7a547.jpg

I mean Original Green Gigan not final wars Gigan, I should be clear on that lol! I can never find Original Gigan for under $260, I had a chance for him at $179.00 but passed it up (Still kicking myself for doing that)! Also that Hederah is a 28cm, but not sure if that matters or not, I rather have a larger one to if possible, so I agree with you there!

Oh that Shin is awesome to and I was going to preorder him, but I really want the giant shin and I have a feeling his price is going to be around 300 or so since ghidora was 230 and he makes ghidora look kinda shrimpy lol!

Update, I just got it since it's fullfilled by amazon, so I feel better knowing that! Thanks for telling me GodzillaSpawn! Now I just really want that Giant shin and his 1st and second forms! Find me those and you'll have me set for a long while lol!

You can get Gigan at 30cm very easily. The 25cm ones are harder as they are not reissued. Megalon has only been a 25cm so far. I love the villains as well but I prefer the 30cm hedorah to the 25cm so I'm skipping that one.

The new Titanosaurus is gorgeous though.

I'm actually excited for this 30cm shin.

66c6943268b007c2c2d76645b5d7a547.jpg

That is the Art Spirits Shin. I'm excited about it also, and the fact that he comes with two different heads is pretty cool.
I have this one on pre-order with HLJ.

So the guy at my LCS offered me a X-Plus 30 cm 1989 Godzilla (I think) at cost. I'm not sure if I want to go for it or not. Does anyone have some pics of that one with something for scale? Maybe a 6 inch or 12 figure? Would in fit in a Deltof? I just got my first MonsterArts Godzilla 2 weeks ago. I didn't expect to be upgrading so quickly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the guy at my LCS offered me a X-Plus 30 cm 1989 Godzilla (I think) at cost. I'm not sure if I want to go for it or not. Does anyone have some pics of that one with something for scale? Maybe a 6 inch or 12 figure? Would in fit in a Deltof? I just got my first MonsterArts Godzilla 2 weeks ago. I didn't expect to be upgrading so quickly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a nice figure, and if you can get at cost, go for it. You won't regret it.

Back