Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So bummed I missed the window on the Deforeal, definitely wont miss the order window for the 30cm Minus one figure though. I can understand some folks not liking the lil' train biter, but it’s giving me crazy Gremlins vibes and I'm here for it.
I’m sure down the road the Godzilla store will rerelease it. They always rerelease figures on the store site.

Edit: looks like you’re in luck. They’re doing a 2nd production: https://us.ric-toy.com/600280r-wldna.html

I’m sure down the road the Godzilla store will rerelease it. They always rerelease figures on the store site.

Edit: looks like you’re in luck. They’re doing a 2nd production: https://us.ric-toy.com/600280r-wldna.html
Yeah, pounced on that right away, the plan is my partner will keep the deforeal in their office and I'll run the 30cm in mine (Provided they sell the darn thing on their site at any point). They managed to find a sofvics ichibankuji minus one for a steal of a deal at a local store yesterday so that Goji is now sitting on my desk.

Yeah, pounced on that right away, the plan is my partner will keep the deforeal in their office and I'll run the 30cm in mine (Provided they sell the darn thing on their site at any point). They managed to find a sofvics ichibankuji minus one for a steal of a deal at a local store yesterday so that Goji is now sitting on my desk.
Nice! You can’t beat those Ichibansho figures with their Sakai sculpts. I just put down my PO for the Sofvics Minus One with the translucent blue dorsal plates. I’m glad it’s finally going to hit stores. Those eBay prices for it were wild lol

Nice! You can’t beat those Ichibansho figures with their Sakai sculpts. I just put down my PO for the Sofvics Minus One with the translucent blue dorsal plates. I’m glad it’s finally going to hit stores. Those eBay prices for it were wild lol
Yeah, no kidding. I wanted it but wasn't gonna pay $400+. I got the regular a while back and it's great, perfect scale to me. Detailed but not taking up the space a 20-30 inch statue would. POed the atomic breath version at BBTS as soon as it went up.

Nice! The clear blue looks sweet but I am kind of a sucker for the normal look. Definitely can't go wrong with Sakai sculpts though, the man is an absolute master. Probably going to take the 1991 Godzilla out for some display time sooner than later, hopefully helps with the panic I am feeling regarding the Minus One 30 cm being utterly unavailable everywhere -.-

Yeah, no kidding. I wanted it but wasn't gonna pay $400+. I got the regular a while back and it's great, perfect scale to me. Detailed but not taking up the space a 20-30 inch statue would. POed the atomic breath version at BBTS as soon as it went up.
I love the idea of all the scalpers having to drop their prices and actually lose money now. Most will probably hold until this batch sells out though.

Nice! The clear blue looks sweet but I am kind of a sucker for the normal look. Definitely can't go wrong with Sakai sculpts though, the man is an absolute master. Probably going to take the 1991 Godzilla out for some display time sooner than later, hopefully helps with the panic I am feeling regarding the Minus One 30 cm being utterly unavailable everywhere -.-
I’m a sucker for a good atomic breath variant. Any time I can add color to my Godzilla display, is a good time lol.

It’ll be fiiiiiine! You’re going to see that X-Plus Minus One figure everywhere, like they do with most of their figures. It’ll be on AmiAmi, BBTS, Sideshow, everywhere!

It’s so tempting to pre-order the original X-Plus Minus One Goji when I already have the Ichibansho and I’m just waiting for the Ric Pre-Order for the Ric ones

Dang, guess I should've waited a day. Had to pay a deposit at BBTS so I can't cancel.
I'm in the same boat, but I will say that with their 4 dollar shipping the gap between them and Sideshow will be less. I considered canceling, eating the deposit and ordering from Sideshow but not for what would end up being a small difference... All good as I'm super excited to add this to my little Godzilla collection.

Back