Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was this video posted already?

This is not final.Quick view of very first prototype. Sculpted By KN Lin

jPHGr0q.png

ZBvYsDS.png

Was this video posted already?

jPHGr0q.png

ZBvYsDS.png

I haven’t seen it yet. Thanks!

EZHobi’s sculptor KN Lin sculpts everything by hand, that’s why a lot of his sculpts look stylized and dynamic. I’m starting to appreciate these types of sculpts more and more though, and I think the various degrees of accuracy from X-Plus to EZHobi to P1 all have their places. I think that as soon as Spiral fixes their paint jobs, they will be up there as well.

We have a lot of different choices as Godzilla collectors, and that’s very fun and dangerous lol.

Last edited:
I’m at a crossroads lol. I have the Atomic Breath Ichibansho on PO from Entertainment Earth, I’m eyeballing this Ric too…but I also want the Alpha Kaiju. The Ichibansho is sculpted by Yuji Sakai, so I might just skip the X-Plus, and wait for the Alpha Kaiju.

Decisions, decisions!

I’m also waiting for that EZHobi Kong! It’s very ambitious with all the switch outs.

Aren't those EZhobi statues like $1100 though?

Unless that's just the aftermarket price of the Shin Godzilla statue I saw.
That’s from their Omega Beast line. That Shin stands about 60 cm tall. They have another line called Alpha Kaiju, the figures are about 40 cm tall. The EZHobi Kong looks to be substantially shorter than the Omega Beast figures as well.

Speaking of the OB Shin, it’s looking beautiful.

I got on the Sideshow waitlist for the X Plus Awakening Shin. I'm not the biggest fan of the movie so I couldn't plop down $1000+ for one of those Omega Beast statues, cool as they might look. His design did grow on me, just creepy as hell.

If Godzilla isn't blue, I prefer that Shin purple over pink.

If Godzilla isn't blue, I prefer that Shin purple over pink.
I've never seen a pink Shin Godzilla..🤔
The two colors of Shin I know is red and purple.. The red one is supposed to show how the burnt skin peeled and showing the bloody meat inside.. Which is very gory, and that's why I love Shin!

The heat ray version seems to be a wider release for some reason, Sideshow is selling it, but never sold the regular version. I have the regular on order through Amazon, supposed to ship 4/2, hope it comes through.

Shipped and due today, now to figure out a plan with the wife so I can keep it lol

XZPAVag.jpeg

ep0awIv.png

TBhVWa8.png

szxiaEB.png

GForever said:
We all seen that terrifying yet amazing Ginza scene in Godzilla Minus One. Time to bring that awe to your collection from EZHobi!
5tgKc5Z.jpeg

Kn Lin said:
This is 1st form Godzilla which showed up in Odo island in Minus One movie.
I am very glad that we will have all Godzilla forms from Minus One.
Hope you enjoy it.
Remark:Coming Soon
uKHaUdG.jpeg

This release is looking more and more like figure of the year material. But the thing I’m excited for most? I won’t have to struggle with a 65 cm tall, 101 cm long spikey beast while I heat its butt up and jam the tail in. It’s magnetic, baby!

Oh my Lord!
If I don't have the Kaiyodo, I'd buy this one for sure!
Happy for you, mate!!

Finally opened up the SHM Ghidorah. It looks really cool but without the supports it's a useless figure. Each wing probably weighs more than the body itself.

I don't know how much the W Dragon Ghidorah was, but I'd want a non movable statue over this if I could choose again.

Back