Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rjszar, you ordered one? Do you know what the restrictions are for upgrading to the deluxe version if you order the regular?

I do not. I don't think they have been announced yet. There's no way I'm ordering a base for something that huge though. It would take up an entire dining room table.

I do not. I don't think they have been announced yet. There's no way I'm ordering a base for something that huge though. It would take up an entire dining room table.

Well you can definitely fit a dinner setting on that wing, so I think you should reconsider!

https://www.facebook.com/SpiralStudioTH/videos/1634217433379050/

Did you guys see this gravity beam affect test for the deluxe version? Looks awesome!

Edit: it's not confirmed if this is only the deluxe or not at this point. But the regular version does not list any light up features on the sales site.

Too bad if that is only for the DX version. I would buy the regular in a heartbeat if it came with that lighting effect. There is no way I'm buying the DX though. The base for the DX is beyond absurdly huge.

Well, I had hope and a good hunch when Sakai revealed this at a convention some time back, this would make it's way into the X-Plus lineup, and at last it has. X-Plus is out of my usual budget, but I am finding a way to make this happen as an exception, '84 Godzillas are rarely made to begin with, add to that being 30cm and another masterful Sakai sculpt and it's a must for my '84 collection.

KaijuAddicts-XPlus-Sakai-Godzilla-1984-1.jpg

KaijuAddicts-XPlus-Sakai-Godzilla-1984-2.jpg

KaijuAddicts-XPlus-Sakai-Godzilla-1984-3.jpg

KaijuAddicts-XPlus-Sakai-Godzilla-1984-4.jpg

KaijuAddicts-XPlus-Sakai-Godzilla-1984-5.jpg

KaijuAddicts-XPlus-Sakai-Godzilla-1984-6.jpg

KaijuAddicts-XPlus-Sakai-Godzilla-1984-7.jpg

KaijuAddicts-XPlus-Sakai-Godzilla-1984-8.jpg

KaijuAddicts-XPlus-Sakai-Godzilla-1984-9.jpg

KaijuAddicts-XPlus-Sakai-Godzilla-1984-10.jpg

Well, I had hope and a good hunch when Sakai revealed this at a convention some time back, this would make it's way into the X-Plus lineup, and at last it has. X-Plus is out of my usual budget, but I am finding a way to make this happen as an exception, '84 Godzillas are rarely made to begin with, add to that being 30cm and another masterful Sakai sculpt and it's a must for my '84 collection.

KaijuAddicts-XPlus-Sakai-Godzilla-1984-1.jpg

KaijuAddicts-XPlus-Sakai-Godzilla-1984-2.jpg

KaijuAddicts-XPlus-Sakai-Godzilla-1984-3.jpg

KaijuAddicts-XPlus-Sakai-Godzilla-1984-4.jpg

KaijuAddicts-XPlus-Sakai-Godzilla-1984-5.jpg

KaijuAddicts-XPlus-Sakai-Godzilla-1984-6.jpg

KaijuAddicts-XPlus-Sakai-Godzilla-1984-7.jpg

KaijuAddicts-XPlus-Sakai-Godzilla-1984-8.jpg

KaijuAddicts-XPlus-Sakai-Godzilla-1984-9.jpg

KaijuAddicts-XPlus-Sakai-Godzilla-1984-10.jpg

Awesome. How much is it?

Awesome. How much is it?

The exclusive is 29,150 yen or around $280 on the RIC website, $330 on Awesome Collectior. The regular is $240 on Awesome Collector and this hasn't been listed on any of the Japanese retail sites I have visited yet, but it should be around $200 I'm guessing.

What's with the X-plus Godzilla pricing the last year? I remember the 30cm series usually selling around $150, but now the prices are like double. What happened?

Well, it probably has something to do with demand, but the Sakai series is always more expensive.
I pre-ordered the 84, and went with the standard. While the light up spines are cool, they are
just not a must have for me.

I'm only making these comments because it's a $240+ figure, but I think it looks off in the face straight on and something with the legs. I could be wrong of course, I'm just going off memory. The 3/4 view of it does look terrific though.

Well the Standard Gigantic G19 is this month, how reliable is X-Plus when it comes to their release date?

Well the Standard Gigantic G19 is this month, how reliable is X-Plus when it comes to their release date?

The figures are usually released on the advertised release date, but there have been times when figures are delayed.
The delays aren't that bad though; usually no more than a month or so.

The figures are usually released on the advertised release date, but there have been times when figures are delayed.
The delays aren't that bad though; usually no more than a month or so.

Thanks, good to know. Hope HobbySearch don't let me down, first time using them so not really sure what to expect.

Back