Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the 30cm figure that came out. The 24" figure has the 2014 spines, even the re-release in the KOTM line.

apihnbuin__87045.1547385255.jpg

I filled in the screw holes and did a full repaint.

It's the 30cm figure that came out. The 24" figure has the 2014 spines, even the re-release in the KOTM line.

apihnbuin__87045.1547385255.jpg

I filled in the screw holes and did a full repaint.

I see, cool thanks. I need to keep an eye out for that one. Looks awesome. What is the retail price?

$20, which is why I jumped on it, very inexpensive and with a little work, a very nice shelf piece.

$20 for that, definitely gonna get it. I got the 24inch from the first movie, so it's the exact same just a repaint? I bought 2 of it, one for $40 and found another one locally since it was on clearance. Maybe $20. Looks like the 2019 24inch one is $60, so I can pass on that one and get that 30cm version. Thanks for the info.

$20 for that, definitely gonna get it. I got the 24inch from the first movie, so it's the exact same just a repaint? I bought 2 of it, one for $40 and found another one locally since it was on clearance. Maybe $20. Looks like the 2019 24inch one is $60, so I can pass on that one and get that 30cm version. Thanks for the info.

Yeah, it looks like the skin tone is slightly different on the new one, but same figure, which makes sense, those big ones must hurt them if they don't sell enough so make more money off the old work.

Repainted my NECA Godzilla 2019.

Before

9WWsNjx.jpg

zuMi0Re.jpg

After

m0FwEXv.jpg

Redid the eyes, cleaned up the gums and teeth, redid the inner mouth, there was a lot of the dark skin tone still showing in there so I redid it and made it more solid coverage inside.

One improvement over the 2014 is definitely how the tongue shows more like the 24" HTT 2014, my 12" HTT 2014 barely shows and I just like something about the tongue rolling and being visible.

Yeah, it looks like the skin tone is slightly different on the new one, but same figure, which makes sense, those big ones must hurt them if they don't sell enough so make more money off the old work.

Repainted my NECA Godzilla 2019.

Before

9WWsNjx.jpg

zuMi0Re.jpg

After

m0FwEXv.jpg

Redid the eyes, cleaned up the gums and teeth, redid the inner mouth, there was a lot of the dark skin tone still showing in there so I redid it and made it more solid coverage inside.

One improvement over the 2014 is definitely how the tongue shows more like the 24" HTT 2014, my 12" HTT 2014 barely shows and I just like something about the tongue rolling and being visible.

Awesome repaint! Big difference, is it worth getting?

I personally think so, I'm a big fan of their 2014 figure, this takes all that was good about that and improves it, sharper texture, more detail, better paint on the body, the only downside is some sloppy eye paint and some of the mouth paint has been messy. Might be worth waiting for later shipments, see if QC steps up with later runs, perhaps this first wave was rushed to be out in time for the film release.

That repaint looks really good! (And sadly, highlights just how... NOT good the factory paint job is. :rolleyes2)

I personally think so, I'm a big fan of their 2014 figure, this takes all that was good about that and improves it, sharper texture, more detail, better paint on the body, the only downside is some sloppy eye paint and some of the mouth paint has been messy. Might be worth waiting for later shipments, see if QC steps up with later runs, perhaps this first wave was rushed to be out in time for the film release.

Yeah, surprised they are out already. I'll see them in hand and see if I'll just buy one or wait. Thanks.

Gonna be repainting my 24 HTT 2014 figure. Anyone got any close up HD shots of Godzilla's eyes?

There aren’t many, I’ll see what I can dig up for you, I have screens from behind the scenes videos that might have something.

There aren’t many, I’ll see what I can dig up for you, I have screens from behind the scenes videos that might have something.

Yeah definitely couldn’t find any... any good ones Atleast.. but based off what I could find.

Did a quick eye repaint and a quick quick dry brush on the head only.. didn’t have time to do the rest.. head hasn’t been sealed in matte and eyes haven’t been glossed yet but eventually I’ll finish it.

80840-FF7-E6-D7-4-D4-B-9104-4-C07-CB66-F84-C.jpg

CB36-C5-CC-E010-4-C27-81-F6-7-B66-CFBF9-C3-A.jpg

Yeah definitely couldn’t find any... any good ones Atleast.. but based off what I could find.

Did a quick eye repaint and a quick quick dry brush on the head only.. didn’t have time to do the rest.. head hasn’t been sealed in matte and eyes haven’t been glossed yet but eventually I’ll finish it.

80840-FF7-E6-D7-4-D4-B-9104-4-C07-CB66-F84-C.jpg

CB36-C5-CC-E010-4-C27-81-F6-7-B66-CFBF9-C3-A.jpg

Nice job :hi5:

X-Plus 64 Godzilla from Ghidrah the Three Headed Monster is up for pre-order. Exclusive comes with Rodan and Mothra.

Back