Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I didn't think I would see them release that again. I have the original and have never displayed it. Could never quite comfortably get Manda around Atragon. Always felt like I would scratch the pieces (they are resin) or I would snap Manda in half.

Luckily the new one isn't only resin according to the materials listed on the Ric site

Anyone spot the Neca 1962 Godzilla out in the wild yet? There are very few on eBay but one seller is the Neca store, so that don't count.:lol

Anyone spot the Neca 1962 Godzilla out in the wild yet? There are very few on eBay but one seller is the Neca store, so that don't count.:lol

Currently NECA Godzilla 1962 is in my BBTS pile of loot with my SH Monsterarts Godzilla 1962. I am waiting for a few other things to show in my pile of loot before having them sent it to me. 1962 Godzilla is my all time favorite.

Currently NECA Godzilla 1962 is in my BBTS pile of loot with my SH Monsterarts Godzilla 1962. I am waiting for a few other things to show in my pile of loot before having them sent it to me. 1962 Godzilla is my all time favorite.

He is one my faves too because of the Aurora model being loosely based on the 62 design. Other faves are the 2001 (GMK) and 1991 (vs King Ghidorah).
I know about him being at BBTS, but I was wanting to see if he'd shown up at FYE, LCS's, or Targets yet.

I’ve seen a few people mentioned seeing/buying the NECA G’62 at local comic shops and Frank & Son on another message board.

Don't think I've posted this here, still my most favorite Legendary Godzilla statue until X-Plus Gigantic G19 releases.
1.jpg
2.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg

And the X-Plus Deforeal series continues to grow with this Frozen Shin. This one is a Bandai Premium Exclusive.

Attachments

• Shin_Godzilla_Frozen_Deforeal_2_large.jpg
    Shin_Godzilla_Frozen_Deforeal_2_large.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 210
  • Shin_Godzilla_Frozen_Deforeal_3_large.jpg
    Shin_Godzilla_Frozen_Deforeal_3_large.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 212
The belly side seems to be heavily textured and brightened up this time, I guess the contrast should make it look better.

And the X-Plus Deforeal series continues to grow with this Frozen Shin. This one is a Bandai Premium Exclusive.

I love how the tail creature things are deforealed too. I didn't think I'd get any frozen figure variants but that's pretty awesome looking.

I found for $100 shipped. Wheres the cheapest place to buy from?

That's probably the best price you'll find. Anime-Export was $86 plus shipping but they're done taking orders. I got the last one from MyKombini, waiting for them to put it up.

Not current stuff on social media and such, watching it like a hawk for movie news and collectibles happen to come up too.

Back