Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They said in the movie that Kong can still grow. He's still a teenage boy I think.

I hope kong gets his ass kicked. I know everyone likes the idea of Godzilla vs Kong but realistically speaking Godzilla is stronger and has been up against worse than king kong.

I like it but not sure if the deluxe is worth $40 more. The hand is just slightly more closed to be able to fit the helicopter in there and not an alternate hand/arm right?

Deluxe comes with the display base and helicopter, regular is just Kong.

I hope kong gets his ass kicked. I know everyone likes the idea of Godzilla vs Kong but realistically speaking Godzilla is stronger and has been up against worse than king kong.

Kong vs Godzilla will forever be dumb to watch no matter how big the Hollywood treatment it gets.

This is why that it will come as NO SURPRISE to anyone that Kong and Godzilla will first fight then become buddies to take on other threats.

Kong would never be allowed to be killed off anyways.

It is so obvious that’s where they’re going with it.

BvS
Kong v Godzilla

Agreed that that BvsS formula is most likely to be used, be hilarious of they do a better execution of it than "Martha!".

Agreed! BvS was very predictable. I'm more excited about King of the Monsters even though I fear that may be predictable as well. Godzilla fights Mothra and Rodan (GMR). King Ghidorah shows up and GMR teams up to fight him. Let's just hope there isn't a scene with Mothra trying to convince Godzilla and Rodan that they need to work together...

Kong vs Godzilla will forever be dumb to watch no matter how big the Hollywood treatment it gets.

This is why that it will come as NO SURPRISE to anyone that Kong and Godzilla will first fight then become buddies to take on other threats.

Kong would never be allowed to be killed off anyways.

It is so obvious that’s where they’re going with it.

BvS
Kong v Godzilla

O yea I know that’s coming. Wonder if the main bad guy for that film will be Mechagodzilla

Agreed! BvS was very predictable. I'm more excited about King of the Monsters even though I fear that may be predictable as well. Godzilla fights Mothra and Rodan (GMR). King Ghidorah shows up and GMR teams up to fight him. Let's just hope there isn't a scene with Mothra trying to convince Godzilla and Rodan that they need to work together...

Probably not Mothra, but I could see a twist wherein Rodan dies, aside from his origin film, Rodan has always been a sort of sidekick, you could introduce and kill him off, Mothra I feel has more of a following and wouldn’t sit well with fans.

1BCCE329-1940-498E-A44D-1586E19F44B8.jpg

$135 for the SH MechaG are they insane what the hell is going on with the collectible hobby it’s a run away train.

My opinion was opposite. Skull Island was but a CGI fest which is even inferior to King Kong 2005.

G2014 is decent and started Monsterverse. Its characters and drama were meh but in all technical aspect it's fantastic. Just needed big screen and nice amplifier to be fully appreciate though.

2005 Kong was super cool when it came out but everytime I watch it now...aside from the V REX battle royal it's a deflated draw out remake. In 2005 it was a thing to behold, but that was 2005.

Skull Island, fantastic film. I'm not crazy about the giant crocodile snake monsters but they **** on the MUTOs from G14 possibly the stupidest monsters ever to grace the screen. Immunity crazy about the dude from Dtep brothers and his comic relief which was unecessary.

But how they portrayed King in Skull island his look and his demeanor was masterful. A little big but who ever complains a isn't mister is to big. It's like saying ahh that subwoofer goes down too low.

I honestly did not like 2005 KK. I had such huge hopes from Jackson after LotR and a lot of the movie fell flat to me. Some ridiculous scenes, and I guess I didn't like how this Kong was like in love with Ann. I much prefer the '76 Kong to the 2005.

Good luck to all that ordered the deluxe version. They are only making 800 of those, so it is very
possible that allocations occur. All of the retailers on facebook are saying that pre-orders for Kong
are off the chart.

Good luck to all that ordered the deluxe version. They are only making 800 of those, so it is very
possible that allocations occur. All of the retailers on facebook are saying that pre-orders for Kong
are off the chart.

Why would they only make 800? Doesn't make any sense. If that is the case, I'm glad I ordered through Awesome Collector. I probably have a better chance.

Back