Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
any chance it will be back instock at the Japan sites?

Well, considering that HLJ now has it listed as DISCONTINUED, I kinda doubt it. Maybe Bandai will re-release it or make it available to Blue Fin for the world wide market. If not, ebay or yahoo japan auctions is probably going to be it.

Well, considering that HLJ now has it listed as DISCONTINUED, I kinda doubt it. Maybe Bandai will re-release it or make it available to Blue Fin for the world wide market. If not, ebay or yahoo japan auctions is probably going to be it.

yeah but hlj is more than a lil generous with that "discontinued" thing. dont believe it, seen that then products is back in past i think but since this was hugely popular agreed chances are slim.

anyone see it instock at amiami? listed as orders closed but again have seen stuff pop back instock again after that.

I was just charged for mine through HLJ. If there are declined orders, expect them to start re-listing the item periodically this weekend.

I was just charged for mine through HLJ. If there are declined orders, expect them to start re-listing the item periodically this weekend.

thks!:hi5: glued to the screen keep refreshing hlj, hobby search and amiami. just have enough for him at retail cant go the aftermarket price hike route.

thks you were spot on, was able to order one earlier today via hlj. was instock then short while later "discontinued" status again. so happy to secure one. :yess:

Yup, pretty disappointed in the final product.

I'm hoping my 11" Bandai will finally ship in December, then there's SEGA and NECA Shins in 2017.

Hopefully they'll do a "special color" re release of shin godzilla with more red that they can ****ing release in NA. Because I missed out on PO and don't want to pay over $200 for THAT. Not sure I want to pay retail either. Lets be honest yes I do :lol. I can't have Shin be the only Monsterarts I don't have :gah:

Yup, pretty disappointed in the final product.

I'm hoping my 11" Bandai will finally ship in December, then there's SEGA and NECA Shins in 2017.

I'm getting the Bandai for Christmas, and after a repaint, that's all the Shin I'll need.

I really disliked the movie, so I'm not going to throw money at a design that doesn't really inspire me.

Crap, after seeing more reviews I like it again. What is wrong with me? Wwwhhhyyyyyyyy?

Hopefully they'll do a "special color" re release of shin godzilla with more red that they can ****ing release in NA. Because I missed out on PO and don't want to pay over $200 for THAT. Not sure I want to pay retail either. Lets be honest yes I do :lol. I can't have Shin be the only Monsterarts I don't have :gah:

Keep checking. I paid $130.00 from HLJ including EMS shipping and am still getting the occasional restock alert.

Back