Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally saw the new movie and I have to say being a long time fan of the franchise and all things Godzilla, this was something very different. I haven't made up my mind yet whether I liked it, loved it or hated it. LOL I have to give it a second viewing. I will say though, this was Japans best effort yet making one with updated special effects. Godzilla looked weird but badass at the same time.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

I don't know if this will get repeated viewings from me. It was good, but I don't like to read that much during a movie.

I don't know if this will get repeated viewings from me. It was good, but I don't like to read that much during a movie.
LOL true. The trick is to watch it enough that you basically know what they said and then just focus more on watching the action.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

NECA's revised Shin Godzilla sculpt.

CynDa9xWEAEfnBN

CynDa9xWgAErOMU

I can get behind that. If the paint pops I'll like it more than the monsterarts. I never say that

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yeah, I agree. It's looking a lot better! I already broke down and bought the Monster-arts though.

Not to steal MaulFan's thunder but some new x-plus news. 25cm Titanosaurus coming, as well as 30cm Kaiser Ghidrah and 30cm Godzilla 95

993435c8b2852f38f223186f65ea3134.jpg

2c5e8a06d0b75aed2a672acc18c755a2.jpg

5ef9d889c332aae9f845eacea01821fe.jpg

Kaiser is a total shocker. Didn't think they would touch that one any time soon. Says it's 30cm but it seems like it will be part of the Large Monster Series.

Yeah I was surprised by that as well. That picture could be misleading though maybe he's only 25cm. If be surprised he gets a full 30cm release before Showa or hesei KG.

Back