Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great prices! Does flossies allow you to cancel without penalty?

He said that he has no problem if you have to cancel an order or if something comes up, but if you make a habit of it or cancel a ton of stuff, they might have to cancel your account as he ends up sitting on lot of extras.

He said that he has no problem if you have to cancel an order or if something comes up, but if you make a habit of it or cancel a ton of stuff, they might have to cancel your account as he ends up sitting on lot of extras.

Oh ok. Yeah from what I read on the FB collector group, flossies is great to deal with. Luckily even xplus left overs gets bought up quickly.

His prices really seem to be the best. I'm gonna place an order for Showa Gigan. :yess: thanks Boba :hi5:

His prices are hands down the best out there for a new item. I forgot to PO Kiryu so I have to do that.

I did just preorder the gigantic 2000. And I am not happy with myself for doing ir lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I truly am. It's getting bad. But I think I want to have gigantic painted by a professional to look more like a traditional colored Goji. Not crazy about the green and purple.

46d43c6baa2b560f3bcdcba563327520.jpg

With the only available pics from that show in Japan i'm not seeing the green and purple being as heavy as it is on the 30cm version.

But that orange spine version, yikes!

Yeah I don't think a single vinyl mode of the figure exists yet...we will see

The orange actually looks nifty. But out of context of the film it looks a little over the top.

Either way hopefully the green is muted in person. Well at least just for me lol.

It does look nifty, but maybe if the inside of his mouth was also painted the same color to signify what he's about to do.

As is stands now it looks like he colored his spines just to look like a punk rocker. :lol

I was bored so I made me a Bananazilla.

image.jpg

Back