Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
89 godzilla is like 89 batman.... Second generation and contains all the basic elements of the classic, especially the silhouette, without all the "extras" of the newer current versions.

Heisei era is when Godzilla marketing got big, at the time it was the icon because that's the suit of the time and there was so much it probably just cemented itself as a marketing image. I'm surprised and impressed snickers took inspiration from the '54 for their commercial.

Over time, 89 (heisei in general) has almost become "generic" because of it's saturation. I love the design, but it's starting to tip over into being a little dull. It's probably only in my brain, but it's a strange attribute.

image.jpg

Check out this statue from Toynami, 12" '89, the ES is very low, 500.

godzilla_statue_01.jpg
:lol what a joke.
The base is cool but the statue itself is not even close.
Gettin really tired of these moronic interpretations...

Ah geez is this design really that popular with people. Every company in America always start with 90s godzilla. We have enough figures of this suit.
tumblr_inline_n48r9sDp7I1r73ga0.gif

Oh man, I want that baby Minya :rotfl. That is so good
Here you go, mate.

Russet_Potato.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

:clap :goodpost:

Wow!!! I knew nothing about this thread!

Just started collecting the Monsterarts line. I have about 5 pieces... 1964 Godzilla should be coming this week and I have a Godzilla Jr coming that I picked up from Amazon for 35 bucks! :D Yippie!!!!!!!!

Wow!!! I knew nothing about this thread!

Just started collecting the Monsterarts line. I have about 5 pieces... 1964 Godzilla should be coming this week and I have a Godzilla Jr coming that I picked up from Amazon for 35 bucks! :D Yippie!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the Godzilla thread, FLOSI. 1964 is one of my favorite MonsterArts. He's very nice. That price is just about right for Godzilla Jr. He's super tiny, but no too bad at $35.

Back