Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While not the most amazing figure, they're relatively cheap and one day I want to buy one of these to have the nostalgic quality of a guy in a suit in my collection, especially since you can get the '54, my '54 collection has a wide range that includes a concept maquette replica so it'd be nice to include a guy in suit figure.

Microman%20KM-01%20Godzilla.jpg

Here is a pic of my Sakai with his X-Plus brothers. I also did some paint work on my NECA 14, and I painted the claws on my X-Plus 62 re-issue. I also threw in a pic of my GBG and my SHMA figures. Sorry bout some of the pics being blurry.

Great collection! Thanks for sharing.

Here's an image of a resin model I have by G-Tempest. IMG_1431b.jpg

Hmmm...thats not screen accurate but I LOVE it.

Thanks! Been meaning to to share some of my stuff. Screen accuracy is overrated lol

It looks like a mix of 2000, 2002 and '84 all in one, pretty cool.

Interesting. Even the 84? I liked this hunched position, since I think that was the way they intended for the millennium G's, instead of the upright position.

I see some 84 in the shape of the head. feels closer to that suit than any of the Millennium suit heads, bigger, rounder, Millennium went flatter and more narrow with his head, almost alligator like.

Great collection! Thanks for sharing.

Here's an image of a resin model I have by G-Tempest. View attachment 142585

Very Nice...

Got the Godzilla 2014 SH Monsterarts... Very nice... Put away till Christmas...

Thinking of Selling the Godzilla 2014 #1 of 10 I just got... I have no place to put him.... I officially have too much stuff :(

Either that or up in the attic he goes until I either sell later or buy a bigger house :)

Just picked up the 12"Neca figure from the new film;very nice,but it seems to have a few issues. The neck seems to be canted to the left,and the right leg is definitely off-center. Are these common problems?And are they fixable? Aside from these 2 things,it's a great figure...PS

I really liked Bandai's New York Comic Con exclusive vinyl and wanted to recreate that look. I used a Bandai Creations Godzilla 2000 and some acrylic paints.
on2cD3J.jpg

MvxKyEV.jpg

bk0dTkm.jpg

ojsIsW4.jpg

ALgaq5B.jpg

Somw4iA.jpg

It was pretty fun and also rewarding to see the end result. I plan on repainting a Bandai Creations Godzilla 1954 later but haven't settled on colours yet. More info on this repaint can be found here.

Just picked up the 12"Neca figure from the new film;very nice,but it seems to have a few issues. The neck seems to be canted to the left,and the right leg is definitely off-center. Are these common problems?And are they fixable? Aside from these 2 things,it's a great figure...PS

Fairly common. The barbell's connecting these pieces to each other are a bit stiff out of the box, so a number of people have had their figures come out with parts seeming off. There's no specific advice to remedy it, other than to just move the parts around and play until you can adjust the barbell so the parts line up properly.

New versions of godzilla 2014 are coming out...one red "poster version"....and this bad boy....
b2abc6c6496b1fbe2efad476306d3595.jpg

Look what he's holding..

Between the atomic breath and the muto head, that's going to be a big seller. Even the MUTO head looks a bit stylized from the movie.

Back