Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are 3 of my favs..... Thanks to Kaiju Addicts for the cool pic! :rock

X-Plus '65 is probably one of my most favorite figures they've done, I wish I had the money to get it, I'd love a nice '65 Godzilla, though the Bandai one I have is really nice. I love the '65 suit because most of the movies I grew up watching a lot were with that suit so that really represents Godzilla for me.

I got my 12 inch neca figure. its a really cool figure and the best american version of 2014 godzilla out.

X-Plus '65 is probably one of my most favorite figures they've done, I wish I had the money to get it, I'd love a nice '65 Godzilla, though the Bandai one I have is really nice. I love the '65 suit because most of the movies I grew up watching a lot were with that suit so that really represents Godzilla for me.
'65 is a gem that often gets overlooked.

He retained a cool streamline looked but a face that can be either malicious or somehow charming.

'65 is a gem that often gets overlooked.

He retained a cool streamline looked but a face that can be either malicious or somehow charming.

As the suit got older, it definitely lost qualities in the face. It looks great in Ghidorah the Three Headed Monster, started losing a bit in Godzilla vs Monster Zero and was almost silly looking Godzilla vs the Sea Monster. That said, all the Showa suits wore out poorly, '68 was a mess by the last use in '72.

Yeah it was falling apart on screen against gigan lol ghidorah didnt look good for too long either.

... ...

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    932.5 KB · Views: 167
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 166
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 168
Last edited:
Like most have already said, he is truly awesome in hand.

I am slowly learning that just like Phoebe Cates climbing out of a pool, Godzilla toys bring happiness.

Hope BigSlowToyStore gets theirs in today.

Agreed, every time I get an email update on my phone I hope it's a ship notice from them :lol It's killing me, but TRU's stock keeps changing so often, I just don't want to risk changing where I order from, I'm riding this out no matter how frustrating.

Just saying, for me, this highlights how small the spines on the JAKKS are and the impact lost, the NECA silhouette looks amazing, the JAKKS is big but a bit lacking. I'm happy enough with the 12" tall NECA as a compromise for a larger 2014 figure.

Well said, 100% accurate assessment.

I took that photo just for you to notice that MF, really, i'm not joking. :lol

Ok fine, for Bio and GS too. :lol

Last edited:
Back