Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't see any record of posting here so just for the hell of it, here's NECA's 94 image in hi res.

NECA_Godzilla_1994.jpg

Can't see

Got this preorder alert the other day from BBTS . I have the 20 inch oversized plush but I really like the color of the eyes on this guy.

Toy Vault
image.jpg

And another big G fan is born, the legend lives on!

In all the years I've collected godzilla, it's always amazing to see little kids who are fans because their dads have been big influences on them!

From collecting the old school marusans and bullmarks to the Japanese bandai figures, to the art house m1's marmits, parababies, and gigabrains, to the ultimate x-pluses and the ultra articulated sh monsterarts....and now jakks n neca, I am sure godzilla collectors will be more of a presence than ever before...

On the one hand, it means more demand and higher prices on holy grails, but on the other hand there'll be more folks out there, who will appreciate our godzilla collections....and perhaps get the same enjoyment and wonder out of them as much as we already do....

I love that this movie will introduce godzilla to a whole new audience, a more sophisticated audience at that and a built in audience who has been waiting for a modern version that would treat the concept with the ultimate respect it deserves....

I'll be curious to see if my son takes a liking to what I'm into, I'm not going to force him to watch or get into any of it, but if he's curious about anything, I'll certainly enjoy it with him. Won't lie that it wouldn't be the coolest thing ever if he were into Godzilla, but for the few things my parents and I both like, most of what I'm really into is all me and had nothing to do with them. My dad is the one who got me into Stallone and Schwarzenegger films though.

I'll be curious to see if my son takes a liking to what I'm into, I'm not going to force him to watch or get into any of it, but if he's curious about anything, I'll certainly enjoy it with him. Won't lie that it wouldn't be the coolest thing ever if he were into Godzilla, but for the few things my parents and I both like, most of what I'm really into is all me and had nothing to do with them. My dad is the one who got me into Stallone and Schwarzenegger films though.

My dad was never into any movies or collectibles, but he was also 37 when he had me in 1967.

He was a very serious man, news only.

My brothers and sisters are also not into any movies or collectibles.

Everything about who I am came from me only.

Today was my dads wake, tomorrow his funeral.

I've been reflecting how i'm going to continue raising my son.

I'm not going to force anything on him, he can figure out on his own what he enjoys.

Its funny because my brother is a sports fanatic and his kids have no interest in sports.

I have no interest in sports and my son keeps asking me about sports. :lol

My dad was never into any movies or collectibles, but he was also 37 when he had me in 1967.

I'm not going to force anything on him, he can figure out on his own what he enjoys.

Its funny because my brother is a sports fanatic and his kids have no interest in sports.

That's the only way to do it

My Sincere Condolences .

Thanks hydro, much appreciated,

Its funny because when you came to my house to pick up the detolfs you had just missed my pops, you almost met him.

That would have been a cool meet but I can't help thinking that if he was as serious as you say; he would have looked at me thinking " what's with this Man Child?"

Sorry for your loss amigo.

I lost my (2nd) Dad to cancer the beginning of February.

That would have been a cool meet but I can't help thinking that if he was as serious as you say; he would have looked at me thinking " what's with this Man Child?"

:lol

Being a man child makes me feel young. :yess:

Sorry for your loss amigo.

I lost my (2nd) Dad to cancer the beginning of February.

Thanks G, same goes to you.

Life.

All we can do is keep up our chins up.

Godzilla will help with that. :yess:

I think. :lol

Back