Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
18" tall one will be coming but NECA's quality is higher on those and they may wait to see how te movie and smaller ones do first, don't forget, it's 12" and 24" I'm length, but 6" and 12" in height, which means an 18" tall figure will be 36" in length, that's a big Godzilla.

So can we assume that the 12" Tall version is to scale with the 7" Pac Rim figs? I mean the 6" is obviously too small to go with them since it's been confirmed that the new G is at least 300' tall, much taller than all the Jaegers and most of the Kaiju. Probably not the case but man that would be a whopper of a Godzilla! :D

Just to be safe I preordered one of each size, really want the 12", hoping maybe that price is high and BBTS' usual filler price, I know there's sound but 3 times the cost for twice the size seems crazy, sure he's long but that's all tail, not like it's a big 24" long figure, we'll see, maybe other places will have better pricing.

I wanna see which one is the best looking before getting. Already getting the 24 inch version mainly cuz its big but i need to see the other toys later in the following weeks.

Guys I'm curious , will you PO before even seeing the figure ? I want to at least see the final proposed product before taking a shot in the dark.

I did. Haha. It's super easy to cancel a PO with Big Bad so on the off-chance that they suck, I'll drop my order like a wet blanket.

Given that it's NECA we're talking about, I'd do the same. With simpler creatures (not like Aliens/Predators but kaiju) they seem to be capable of doing a good job, but even so I would want to see what they look like.

With NECA I feel like their creature quality is consistent and good, especially as simple in color as Godzilla is, I think you can expect him to be just as good as the Pacific Rim Kaiju. For me it was never a question about getting NECA for quality, just which scales they'd do, until today 18" tall was the only confirmed size.

Back