Go Team Venture!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The last episode I watched was the return of the revamped Phantom Limb, didn't get a chance to watch last night's. It sucks that next week is the Finale already, I hope you're right and it's just a half season. I've been really bummed out by the lack of Brock this season. :(

I looked on Wikipedia and they have this season as 8 episodes now with 8 more scheduled for some time in the Summer. So, there will be a pause, but at least seems like their will be more for this season.

Late in posting (over a week :lol) but really enjoyed the mid-season finale. A lot of stuff seemed to come together and I'm really looking forward to what happens next.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Whoo! Relieved to hear that it's just a mid season finale! Loved the 21 and Mrs The Monarch scenes!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Well the mid-season info isn't from anything official, but did see the same information listed a few different places. And really, you can't have a season that is so short... especially with how long AS makes you wait for it.

So I was watching Adult Swim this weekend and I caught half of the bump before the Venture Brothers episode started.

But I swear it said something about Venture Bobbleheads being released followed by figures. Anyone else know about this... or see the full bump?

Venture Bros. Season 4.5 Trailer

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/co7Kf7qEJjs&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/co7Kf7qEJjs&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

This season has been awesome so far. The 2 episode series that ended on Sunday was awesome... I loved the ending bit after the credits :rock :rock

Damn! I missed this whole half season! Strange my DVR usually automatically picks this up every season. I tried watching them on the Adult Swim website but they have the older episodes broken up into little segments and it's a pain to wade through them all.

I'll just have to wait til they go on DVD! :(

Bummer the 1/2 season is already over... sucks to wait so long for new episodes to only get a months worth :lecture

Back